Things I hate

BiffWellingtonIII

Reaction score
Our secondary , it is god awful , not one good player amongst them - maybe Church, Scandrick is a nickel back at best.

I also hate that after a decade we still have not fixed our secondary,.

I hate that we traded up for Claiborne I hate that anyone in this org believes Sean Lee is a MLB - he's too small. And now we're gonna lose McClain I'd bet.

I hate our stadium and home crowd.

I hate that the Eagles and Skins ruined our season , a win of either @ home in front of our bad crowd, gives us Homefield throughout - then again would that have mattered?
We had that in 2007 and Cabo'd it away .

I hate that Dez can go silent for 3 quarters

I hate that we took Gavin Escobar so high when we could have taken a QB to groom behind Tony.

I hate that we have no future at the QB spot - none , zip , zilch - nadda.

I hate that football is year to year and not a damn thing we did this year like going 13 and 5 will mean a thing next year.

I hate that Oakland or Cleveland or Miami is gonna get D. Murray for free .

Hate is a strong word , I'm depressed ,and angry I mean dislike honestly .

The more I see that replay the more I see a touchdown

I hate that.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
How do people belong to a board for so long and have so little posts.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Yes I hate that we put so much of our eggs into the offense. I wanted Caraun Reid rather than Devin Street. Escobar and Street have been wasted picks. There is a reason why we are so bad on defense and thats because we don't put our money into it. I think next year will be better for us on defense. But who?

MikeHoncho

Reaction score
I think a solid 1 tech ( not named suh) and a legit free safety will do a lot for this defense of course DE and CB wild help as well

Eddie Goldman
Marcus Golden
Kurtis Drummond
Eric Rowe
Jalston Fowler just for kicks