Things I saw or heard on bye week

DTK

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2410499 said:
If he's the best then so is Newman.
Newman may cover as well, but his ball skills aren't even close to NA.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
the kid 05;2410325 said:
im glad to see we are going to agree to disagree

Being serious here... I'd do some research on Nnamdi and Champ if I were you. Even some Broncos fans would agree Nnamdi is better then Champ now.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
dirt;2409429 said:
I love the Sunday Ticket!! It was nice with no Cowboy game to be able to just scroll up and down the dial and watch what was going on. A few things struck me.
1. I have serious envy for the Pittsburgh defense, especially the secondary. Poloamoau(sp) is an absolute beast and is what Roy Williams should have been. The rest of their secondary are not household names but they cover and hit
2. The Colts window of opportunity for more Super Bowls is closing fast
3.Green Bay and New Orleans are done for 08. Start planning for the draft
4.Funny but the two candidates for the Cowboys job - Turner and Phillips are both probably done. Enough with the recycled old boys club coaches. The Chargers are struggling with KC and check out the talent on the field!
5. Heard the talking heads this morning on the sports leader picking the Dolphis to win the division because "Parcells knows how to win in December" HUH!! All I can remember is a total fade for the Cowboys--must be the players fault, or they are referencing the good old days
6. Watched some of the 'fins game and they do play hard and with passion. Is it Sparano and who would have guessed he was head coaching material? Bill must have know something
7.Was a time a while back, that I thought the Cowboys would rue the day when Sean Payton got away and took the Saints to the Super Bowl. The shine sure is off him now
8.Back to Miami--announcers were discussing the trade that netted Fasano and Ayodele for a fourth. They seemed to think it was a steal but I still see it as getting rid of two J.A.G.S.
Ayodele contributed zero plays and there was just something missing with Fasano who shouldnt have been a second round pick in the first place in my estimation.
Bennett already shows a tremendous more amount of athleticism in his brief time in the league.
9.Another week until we see if the Cowboys have really quit on Phillips or if there is some shred of pride and dignity still remaining
Great Observations!, I agree with everything.

dirt

Reaction score
one more thing
I was watching the Celts beat the crap out of the Pistons after football all day and there is some absolute talentless goof ball half time analyst trying to provide some shred of insight as to what was going on in the game and HE TAKES a SHOT at TO!!! Like ***. Please someone on the NBA network send this d--k head back to being a greeter at the local Walmart where he belongs--right next to Lou Holtz

Jay

Reaction score
Finnegan and Asomugha are playing the best in the NFL, IMO. Champ Bailey can't even get mentioned in this. Has anyone actually watched a Denver game? It's Bly and Bailey getting thrown on all game. Bailey hasn't impressed me at all and I've seen at least 3 different Broncos games.