Things that we most likely now expect from the "current" Dallas Cowboys. Deny it

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
As of late, these are the things I sense will be happening in most games. How about you?

1. A bunch of 3 and outs (more than usual)
2. Way more penalties than average
3. Blowouts against us
4. Opponents running for 200+ yards (more often)
Unfortunitly , you are correct , sir....

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
2039 season headline: “As 2039 season approaches, Stephen Jones says because of the salary cap, Cowboys cannot afford to sign any free agents“.
Most likely.
However, I am hoping after several losing seasons, and declining attendence, he will hire a GM.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
As of late, these are the things I sense will be happening in most games. How about you?

3. Blowouts against us
I am not expecting anything positive the rest of this season, except a possible high draft pick !

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yeah. I've lowered my expectations a lot just for this very reason....for my mental health.
Shameful isn’t it?

I’m beginning to learn how to accept that I’ll need to live in the past with this team.

It’s not even about not winning…that I can live with….it’s how this team is run and who runs it. It’s embarrassing and not much fun. I have no confidence whatsoever that two unqualified part time GMs can keep pace with the younger and better minds in todays NFL.

It’s definitely not about winning football, it’s like some entertainment company that happens to be in the NFL.

And before anyone tells me to go root for someone else…. I WISH it were that simple or it would have been done already.

Darkhound

Reaction score
I LOVE THIS TEAM GUYS
You have no idea how much this team means to me. I grew up and IT HURTS so bad to be medicor

But I can no longer "hide" or pretende things are ok
THIS IS A PUTRID ORGANIZATION and it will remain that way until that idiotic billionaire sales.

Being a billionaire does NOT make you a good GM

ALL these years, Jerry is trying to prove -to him- and to the world that he CAN get the job done.
HE CANT! Jerry know deep deep inside thats the early success was mostly due to Jimmy.

So buckle up guys. As long as the Jones Family runs this team, nothing will truly ever change.

Chasing6

Reaction score

3. Blowouts against us
Add 50+ pass attempts per game and then blaming it all on Dak.

rambo2

Reaction score

3. Blowouts against us
Nope, they will be very competitive. 3 and 2 on the horizon.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Oh I think one more loss and Dak will be really really pissed this time, not like before when he was pissed but like for real pissed off.

dfense

Reaction score

3. Blowouts against us
Denied

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With a record of 2-4 we were forced to go in a different direction with our HC position.