Things to do in Dallas

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
My wife and I are coming in Wednesday and staying until Sunday. Going to the game Thursday. Any recommendations on things going on this upcoming weekend? Or what to do ? Thanks

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know when it opens but the Gaylord Texan has a really special holiday display.

Depending on where you are staying, the Galleria in Dallas has a 40 foot tree on the ice rink and a skating Santa with flames shooting out of the back of his skates. As much as I hate malls, that was a must visit every season.

The house decorations on Armstrong are something special. Those people go all out, and they can afford to, and there are so many making the tour that there are police out there every night to keep the traffic flowing.

Check to see if some of the smaller communities around the Metroplex are having celebrations because that can be a lot of fun. Has that small town feel in the area with 6.5M people.

Enjoy your trip and a TDay game with the Skins when it really matters is a special one to attend.

lukin2006

Reaction score
When I get my divorce behind me I'm heading to big D for a game. It's been ion my bucket list to long. Maybe next years turkey game.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
My wife and I are coming in Wednesday and staying until Sunday. Going to the game Thursday. Any recommendations on things going on this upcoming weekend? Or what to do ? Thanks
I was just on trip advisor for things to do in Dallas. It’s mostly your typical food and drink,art and museum stuff. Might take the Segway tour,that could be fun. Go walk around the Botanical Gardens,visit the George Bush Library,and then go look at the JFK stuff. If I was you? I’m locking up in a nice hotel,living off room service,and implementing operation sex fest 2018. But that’s just me.

nobody

Reaction score
Come to Ft. Worth
Stockyards
Sundance Square

This. A more fun time will probably be had in Fort Worth than Dallas. Less snotty people.

There's Holiday in the Park at Six Flags if you're desperate for something to do.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The World Aquarium is in the West End part of Dallas and well worth the time.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

Come to Ft. Worth
Stockyards
Sundance Square

Key's Lounge
5677 Westcreek Dr,
Fort Worth, TX 76133
(817) 292-8627

Saturday night is Texas Flood. The kid playing guitar is named Tommy Katona and does a Stevie Ray tribute. The guy is truly terrific.

Get there early if you want to get a seat. I think it's 12 bucks each to get in. Small bar. When you pull in the parking lot you'll think its a dive. Maybe it is, but it's intimate and pretty much all seats are good, unless you are standing up. They have a dance floor and a bar where you can sit as well.

http://keyslounge.com/ Website

https://www.google.com/maps/place/5...f583cea2!8m2!3d32.6617928!4d-97.3608982?hl=en - map