Think Ken Norton teaches dirty tactics?

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
I'm "soft" because I don't want to see one of our player's broken ankle? I'm not damaged or triggered or anything else. I just didn't want to see it. Same kind of idea that the networks weren't going to show it over and over again. Typically, if you're going to show something like that on a family friendly site, you warn people.

There are lots of reasons someone might want to see it. Someone with a similar experience. Someone with a medical background looking for more information about his potential injury. Someone who was nothing more than truly curious. I wasn't faulting anyone who wanted to see it. I just didn't have any reason to want to. I feel really bad for the kid and that was enough reason for me to not want to see it.

Not once on this site have I ever called any one a name. I don't engage in trying to pull anyone down. It is incredibly short-sighted for you to call me anything. You don't know me...at all. No one who has ever known my story has called me soft.
I don't believe he was talking to you for your request to have warned people about the picture of the injury. He was referring to calling the injury intentional.

Scotman

Reaction score
I didn't read it that way. I doubt that kind of injury was intentional, too. But I didn't read it that way at all. I would like to think that you are right.

CB61

Reaction score
I live in Washington state and have watched Seahawks their entire run. They have always played dirty. They push the envelope to the edge. That's always been their mo to do what ever is as close to the line as possible without going over.
Like I said to have lost a lot of them but yes I know they've always pushed the envelope on penalties or dirty business so that didn't surprise me against us

LittleLexodus

Reaction score
I didn't read it that way. I doubt that kind of injury was intentional, too. But I didn't read it that way at all. I would like to think that you are right.

I didnt mean to attack your character or disrespect you, although, my post comes off that way. My apologies. It was just my interpretation of the tackle

Scotman

Reaction score
I didnt mean to attack your character or disrespect you, although, my post comes off that way. My apologies. It was just my interpretation of the tackle

Maybe I am soft. LOL I'm not sure why it bothered me like it did. My apologies as well.