Third Annual BEAT THE SKINS Tailgate!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
It's time for Dallas to get back to doing what they do best: Sweeping the Skins!

Last year was a bizarre abberation... meaning that next Sunday's beat-down of the hapless Skins will certainly be epic in proportions!

Once again, I'll be hosting a Cowboys-friendly Tailgate at FedEx Field, and any and all Zoners are welcome to attend!

The location this year is in the Green A4 lot (near the limo lots).

If you look at the map:
http://www.Commanders.com/fedexfield/ParkingGuide.pdf

The Green A4 lot is convenient to both the metro drop off (B2) and is also relatively convenient if you Metro to the end of the Blue Line (Morgan Boulevard Station) and walk up Morgan Blvd to the stadium.

We'll be setting up four hours before kickoff -- approximately 9:00 am -- when the lots open. And we'll also set up after the game and do some post-game grilling and partying. I'll have my DirecTV set up so we can watch the late games.

I'll try to have at least dogs and brews for anyone who shows up, but if you want to bring your own eats and drinks you're welcome to as well and use our grills and coolers.

I mentioned earlier that even if you don't have a game ticket, you should consider metroing in and shopping for a ticket at the game. The Skins fans are demoralized, so I think you should be able to buy a ticket from a scalper or someone trying to unload extras for face value or lower if you shop wisely. We need to make sure that at least 20-25% of the stadium is filled with loud and crazy Cowboys fans!

If you're planning on coming to the tailgate, PM me by Saturday night and I'll give you my cell number so you can call me Sunday when you're at the stadium and I'll let you know how to find us!

It's time to lay another whupping on the Skins and end their season for good!

Hoov

Reaction score
Danny, i dont have a ticket but i may come down. I just have to figure out how to get there with public transportation from philly, figure i'll be in no shape to drive home.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
If we win and RiggoForever (though banned) is a man of his word I will be at next year's game and am so looking forward to this tailgate I can't tell you.

I have a bet with him that the Skins will not beat the Cowboys at Fed Ex every time for the next 5 years. How sweet would it be to win that bet in year 1? The winner gets tickets to the next game at the visiting park. If the Skins win every home game against us for the next 5 years I owe him 4 tickets to the Skins game in Dallas. If we win I get 2 tickets for the next year's Dallas Game.

The only question is, will he be a man of his word?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Hostile;1129393 said:
If we win and RiggoForever (though banned) is a man of his word I will be at next year's game and am so looking forward to this tailgate I can't tell you.

I have a bet with him that the Skins will not beat the Cowboys at Fed Ex every time for the next 5 years. How sweet would it be to win that bet in year 1? The winner gets tickets to the next game at the visiting park. If the Skins win every home game against us for the next 5 years I owe him 4 tickets to the Skins game in Dallas. If we win I get 2 tickets for the next year's Dallas Game.

The only question is, will he be a man of his word?
I wouldn't count on the Skins fans sticking to their word. Om still owes me a beer from two years ago! :p:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Hoov;1129350 said:
Danny, i dont have a ticket but i may come down. I just have to figure out how to get there with public transportation from philly, figure i'll be in no shape to drive home.

I'd suggest maybe driving down to the Northern-most metro stop on the Red line and parking there and metroing to the game. Then after the game you can always hang out for a while or hang out downtown for a bit while you sober up.

Dallyjake

Reaction score
My 1st time at FED EX. I usually go to Philly to see the Cowboys and Eagles. I will be sitting in the Commanders Family section thanks to a friend who is related to Mike Pucillo(skins back up C/G). Should I wear my Cowboys gear in the family section? I don't want to get me friend in trouble and would like the chance at these seats again.

Would love to stop by and say hello if that is cool.

rynochop

Reaction score
I'll be going...just have a parking pass for now. I've heard the same thing on scalpers and Commander fans being demoralized. A buddy of mine insists it wont be a problem getting tix. He better be right.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
rynochop;1132368 said:
I'll be going...just have a parking pass for now. I've heard the same thing on scalpers and Commander fans being demoralized. A buddy of mine insists it wont be a problem getting tix. He better be right.

It won't be, I can almost assure you. I'd just wait until right before gametime to buy.

Send me a PM and I'll give you my cell to call if you want to stop by!

ljs44

Reaction score
I can't wait! I'm bringing my son for his first Cowboys game. and I've been to DWhite's tailgate the past 2 years, and it is THE BEST TAILGATE PARTY!!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
UPDATE!

Sorry, but I didn't get ahold of my usual Green Lot pass, so I'll be setting up in one of the Blue Lots.

Look on the parking guide I posted in the first post to see where they are.

Sorry about the inconvenience. Hope to see you there!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
To those planning on making it to the Tailgate. I'm not 100% sure which lot we're going to, so give me a call on my cell when you get there and I'll let you know.

If you want my cell # then send me a PM.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
OK, we are settin up in the one of the RED lots right off of Arena Drive. I'm getting there early and will try to set up right off of the main road!

It sounds like we're shaping up to have our best crowd ever!

Lets go Cowboys! Beat the Skins!