This board is disappointing...

Soth

Reaction score
I can't believe everything I am reading here. This is really incredible. How easy it is to play everyone here... All Werder has to do is get some quotes from "sources" and play with what they say and there you go! Cowboys fans go crazy!!

I don't care about ESPN, or Werder, or all these rumors, lies and BS... I care about Cowboys football. The only thing I hate about TO is that he drops too many balls and has quit on some routes recently. Other than that, I don't care if he complains to the coaches or if other players don't like him. Those other players are paid millions of dollars to play the game and be professionals, so I don't believe the team is "distracted" because of TO.

You all can keep talking about this soap opera directed by Werder and ESPN. They should have kept filming hard knocks all season long. A lot of Cowboy fans are more intersted in what TO or Crayton said than what happens on the field.
:banghead:

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Anonymous player #31521 agrees with you. Everyone needs to stop getting sucked. First ESPN reports Ware is doubtful, than barbers toughness story (or nonstory as it turns out), and now this TO BS. Come on people.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
I am disappointed in you.

Do you not have ears and eyes to listen yourself? Can you not see what is happening to this team? Is it not obvious?

Do you live in a bubble of denial? VERY disappointing.

Soth

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2483066 said:
I am disappointed in you.

Do you not have ears and eyes to listen yourself? Can you not see what is happening to this team? Is it not obvious?

Do you live in a bubble of denial? VERY disappointing.
Oh sorry, maybe I need to read more Werder articles to understand the team's situation.

I don't care about all the off field stuff. That's not the reason why Romo threw a terrible pass to Witten that cost us the last game. I care about Romo, Witten and Garret fixing that kind of thing. I care about Wade helping the defense be consistent for four quarters.

All this other stuff is just BS.

Knauftd

Reaction score
jorgemarcos;2483058 said:
I can't believe everything I am reading here. This is really incredible. How easy it is to play everyone here... All Werder has to do is get some quotes from "sources" and play with what they say and there you go! Cowboys fans go crazy!!

I don't care about ESPN, or Werder, or all these rumors, lies and BS... I care about Cowboys football. The only thing I hate about TO is that he drops too many balls and has quit on some routes recently. Other than that, I don't care if he complains to the coaches or if other players don't like him. Those other players are paid millions of dollars to play the game and be professionals, so I don't believe the team is "distracted" because of TO.

You all can keep talking about this soap opera directed by Werder and ESPN. They should have kept filming hard knocks all season long. A lot of Cowboy fans are more intersted in what TO or Crayton said than what happens on the field.
:banghead:

Amen...

mmillman

Reaction score
In team sports chemistry on the field and in the locker room matter.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
25cowboys.1.600.jpg

At the end of the day, this is what's coming. I love it.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2483064 said:
Anonymous player #31521 agrees with you. Everyone needs to stop getting sucked. First ESPN reports Ware is doubtful, than barbers toughness story (or nonstory as it turns out), and now this TO BS. Come on people.

That was an awesome post.