This coaching staff can not get another year

Winonesoon

Reaction score
Yep, he gets the pass this year. Next year will have to be much, much more. jerry is running out of time. He will be on full alert. The clapper dug deep into his long term forgiveness.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
Yep, he gets the pass this year. Next year will have to be much, much more. jerry is running out of time. He will be on full alert. The clapper dug deep into his long term forgiveness.

jsb357

Reaction score
This coaching staff can not get another year

bet.jpg

FVSTONE

Reaction score
i do not care about all the injures and covid messing every thing up. not for one second! i am not saying this team should be 9-3 or what ever but the job this coaching staff have done is 100% inexcusible! there is no excuse for so many player on d being lost on every play, mis communication all the time that lead to huge chunk yardage, poor fundamental (tackling, angles, awareness... every thing).

also stupid play calling and very stupid decison making. u just can not blame this on injures or covid im sorry! these are not excuse that work to explain how u get out schemed every single week!

jerry has a belief that he builded a SUPER BOWL roster and even if they were healthy guess what kind of team u meet in the playoff? other big time talent where u actually have to out scheme and out play and out smart the opponent! does this coaching staff ever show they can do that? wake up man! it goes for his boy kellen just as much!

this is very frustrating to watch!
If I had anything to do with it, this staff wouldn't get another practice or game. These underachiever are deep into the season and they are not getting any better. It looks like this team as a whole made their after season arrangements before the season ever started. This whole cluster f@#$%^&k is on MM, if he would of cut or fired anyone during this season maybe, just maybe it would of got the attention of the others on this team. Yeah, sure they released a couple of bums weeks ago, but he should of went after someone who has been on this for a while, someone who just doesn't get it, someone like Jaylen Smith who runs around like a little kid at a park who can't figure out which swing chair to get on.

75boyz

Reaction score
If I had anything to do with it, this staff wouldn't get another practice or game. These underachiever are deep into the season and they are not getting any better. It looks like this team as a whole made their after season arrangements before the season ever started. This whole cluster f@#$%^&k is on MM, if he would of cut or fired anyone during this season maybe, just maybe it would of got the attention of the others on this team. Yeah, sure they released a couple of bums weeks ago, but he should of went after someone who has been on this for a while, someone who just doesn't get it, someone like Jaylen Smith who runs around like a little kid at a park who can't figure out which swing chair to get on.

Excellent post. Totally agree.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Jaylon leads the team in tackles.

just like last season.

that might be meaningful if it wasn't for the fact that we have one of the worst run defenses we've seen.

Add to that when you watch him actually play you can easily see routine mental mistakes. you run combination routes at him or you run routes behind him and he has no idea what to do. you can see him constantly second-guessing which Gap to fill being late over pursuing and all other kinds of errors.

He looks like a dumb player.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

There are several tight ends and offensive linemen that have improved. The wide receivers have been performing fairly well.

Gallimore, Hill, and Gregory have all done better than expected.

In general all or nothing statements do not reflect reality. Seldom is everything all good or all bad.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It certainly doesn't look like McCarthy and Nolan watched a whole lot of football on his year off. I get the COVID nonsense and no offseason or preseason, but I feel like they should be more prepared. Especially on defense. They looked lost half the season.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jerry will give them 5 more years:facepalm: I remember reading where somebody said back in the day that the reason the old Texas Stadium had a hole in it was to let "God" watch his favorite team. Jerry Jones had better pray every night this isn't the case when it's time for him to meet his maker:hammer:

blumayne38

Reaction score
i do not care about all the injures and covid messing every thing up. not for one second! i am not saying this team should be 9-3 or what ever but the job this coaching staff have done is 100% inexcusible! there is no excuse for so many player on d being lost on every play, mis communication all the time that lead to huge chunk yardage, poor fundamental (tackling, angles, awareness... every thing).

also stupid play calling and very stupid decison making. u just can not blame this on injures or covid im sorry! these are not excuse that work to explain how u get out schemed every single week!

jerry has a belief that he builded a SUPER BOWL roster and even if they were healthy guess what kind of team u meet in the playoff? other big time talent where u actually have to out scheme and out play and out smart the opponent! does this coaching staff ever show they can do that? wake up man! it goes for his boy kellen just as much!

this is very frustrating to watch!
I agree

blumayne38

Reaction score
Jerry will give them 5 more years:facepalm: I remember reading where somebody said back in the day that the reason the old Texas Stadium had a hole in it was to let "God" watch his favorite team. Jerry Jones had better pray every night this isn't the case when it's time for him to meet his maker:hammer:

:laugh::laugh:

DuncanIso

Reaction score

You mean like winning games?

like more than 4?