This could be a competitive roster if

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
We had 2 more playmakers on D. One stud DT and another legit pass rusher. I would say a legit pass rusher might do the trick.

CWR

Reaction score
We had 2 more playmakers on D. One stud DT and another legit pass rusher. I would say a legit pass rusher might do the trick.
Make no mistake this team should be a contender.

Jerry took a team with three straight 12 win seasons and ignored almost every issue.

We could've added a handful of pieces and staff, and been a legitimate contender. Instead we were absent from the off season.

conner01

Reaction score
The DT I agree for sure. And every fan knew that before the season. The pass rusher is more of an injury issue. Sam, Dlaw and Micah are a nice set of pass rushers and could have been effective. Can’t really plan to lose those 3

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Lol. This roster has more holes than a New Orleans levee. Another Stevie Wonder fan. Must be a relative of McMicah.

conner01

Reaction score
Who gonna score TDs instead of settling for all those FGs?
That’s the biggest issue. The D pass rush is more about injury. The DT is just poor decisions by Jerry. But the offense needs to get more production from WR position and send Zeke home. Let Dowdle who is avg 4.2 per carry and cook have the touches.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
If we cleaned house and started from scratch with a competent GM, some high draft picks, and some actually impactful FA signings.
your going to get this with Belicheat. he’s going to require at minimum 1 stud NT and move to 3-4 IMO best for mika and others. he’s going to have more control over roster and day to day game planing so i think your going to see a more disciplined team. bad part is Jerry will hate not being in control but love winning

NotaCowboysFan

Reaction score
This roster is plenty competitive. OP’s statement is the equivalent of a rich guy who makes bad financial decisions saying “if only I had more money”.

Creeper

Reaction score
I tend to agree wit this. The team definitely lacks a pass rush, and the DTs rotation is not strong enough. If they signed a top tier DT in the offseason I think the defense would be a lot better off. But I also think had Sam Williams not gotten hurt, the pass rush would be a little better, as long as he could stop the stupid penalties. Right now the pass rush is Micah, and team just take him out because no one else is a threat. Last year guys like Armstrong and Fowler got sacks and kept the defense a little honest.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
your going to get this with Belicheat. he’s going to require at minimum 1 stud NT and move to 3-4 IMO best for mika and others. he’s going to have more control over roster and day to day game planing so i think your going to see a more disciplined team. bad part is Jerry will hate not being in control but love winning
Did you actually pay attention to the Pats after Brady left?

Nothing he wants to do actually works, and he can't draft.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The dt and De you refer to better be all pro caliber alpha types or it wouldn't make a dent. Not a single dent