This draft

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
This draft sucked to me.

Yea there can be some promising players with hill and McGovern but not even close to the draft I wanted. It’s possible we may not get any help this year

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
I felt going into this we had a chance to grab 4 guys that could contribute right away and use the other picks to move up and get them. As it fell it was easily doable. After seeing the picks I have no idea what the plan is. This should have been a "we are going for it draft."

Hill will see the field and might end up being a solid player. We will see but we reached for him.
Mcgovern will be part of the team in the future but likely won't contribute at all this year.
Pollard will get some touches and I wanted him but I felt he could have been had later and they lost Isaiah Johnson by taking him first.
Michael Jackson is a developmental guy for the future.
Donovan Wilson is the latest of the late round safety projects. Ironically he has a shot to beat out Frazier but so what. Is he going to make a difference?
Joe Jackson looks like a good prospect to me but we have no room on the roster and he will be poached from the practice squad.
Mike Weber will likely get some playing time but I felt there were much better options at the position.
Jalen Jelks another DE that will be poached from the practices squad unless they try to make a SAM LB out of him. That is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Very few teams helped their cause less in this draft than Dallas and that is a hell of a thing to say for a team that is supposedly going for it all.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
This draft sucked to me.

Yea there can be some promising players with hill and McGovern but not even close to the draft I wanted. It’s possible we may not get any help this year

Possible Disco will be a phenom with coked out 90 year olds in Asia.

timb2

Reaction score
They didn't get a TE and that is why I am upset. I give up on Rico Gathers getting his act together. Jarwin & Schultz really don't impress me and if all they do is use a broken down 37 year old who has the speed of a snail to throw to all the time just to PAD HIS STATS then we are not going anywhere.

McGovern is a good player,but we really don't need him. You have Looney & Sua-Fila for depth at center and guard. They need to keep Connor Williams inside at OG. You have Cameron Fleming as a solid swing OT.

I do like the Pollard * M.Jackson *Wilson picks. Also J.Jackson was solid for a 5th round pick....I do like a couple of the UDFA signings but wish they could have gotten a OLB in the draft.

Tristen Hill I think they could have gotten later than the 2nd round pick.