This draft

wood28

Reaction score
This is posible ? its my ideal draft but dont now if we can get this 3 guys

1. Jhonatan Scott ( the other OT be gone )
2. Manny Lawson
3. Laron Landry ( dont now if he falls to the third round ... hes not mentioned in any mock draft in first or second )
5. WR ( best available )
6. DT
7. QB

I know my english sucks ¬¬ .............

Rush 2112

Reaction score
wood28 said:
This is posible ? its my ideal draft but dont now if we can get this 3 guys

1. Jhonatan Scott ( the other OT be gone )
2. Manny Lawson
3. Laron Landry ( dont now if he falls to the third round ... hes not mentioned in any mock draft in first or second )
5. WR ( best available )
6. DT
7. QB

I know my english sucks ¬¬ .............

That's cuz he's still at LSU:lmao2: :lmao:

neosapien23

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
Lawson won't be there in the 2nd

Yep, he might not even be there at 18. What do you think of packaging our 18th and Ellis to move up and snatch him at a higher pick?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Yep, he might not even be there at 18. What do you think of packaging our 18th and Ellis to move up and snatch him at a higher pick?

naw, him or Carpenter will be there

neosapien23

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
naw, him or Carpenter will be there

Carpenter scares me. Didn't he have character issues in college? Dallas has done a great job of getting rid of turds like AB and Ross. All the talent does no good if the player has no moral fiber.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Carpenter scares me. Didn't he have character issues in college? Dallas has done a great job of getting rid of turds like AB and Ross. All the talent does no good if the player has no moral fiber.

if there was, I haven't heard them

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
wood28 said:
lol ... by the way i like your 3 pick mock but whit FS in the 3rd not WR

I just dont' think we need to take a FS on the draft's 1st day, I just say sign a veteran to holdover until Keith Davis is ready to start, Davis has all the talent, just needs experience

my top 3 targets

OLB
OT
WR
in that order

neosapien23

Reaction score
I don't know, Davis looks more like the SS type. Maybe this year of experience will help him. He was out of poition alot this year.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
I'd do it if I absolutely had too.

He's a freak of nature, and has every possible intangible you can think of. You have to do whatever possible to get him (outside of trading next years 1)