This franchise has officially turned the corner

TakedisDAK

Reaction score
In becoming a full fledge joke!!
Last team in the league to make a move in free agency and the best we come up with is .....

Joe Freaking Thomas ?

Anyone else confused in the direction of this front office and it's cocky logic?

Being a fan of this team during the (Garrett era especially) is like a skydiver who changes his mind mid flight ...you don't wanna jump ship
But eventually the powers that be push you off the ledge the closer you get to it ...
This offseason has gotten me closer to the edge as I've ever been..outside signings like
Joe Freakinnnnng Thomas feels like the front office is starting to nudge harder and harder ..

Help me out Cowboys fam ...

Carson

Reaction score
The positive is, we still have times to make moves

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last team in the league to make a move in free agency and the best we come up with is .....

Joe Freaking Thomas ?

Anyone else confused in the direction of this front office and it's cocky logic?

Being a fan of this team during the (Garrett era especially) is like a skydiver who changes his mind mid flight ...you don't wanna jump ship
But eventually the powers that be push you off the ledge the closet you get to it ...
This offseason has gotten me closer to the edge as I've ever been..outside signings like
Joe Freakinnnnng Thomas feels like the front office is starting to nudge harder and harder ..

Go buy your Cleveland season tickets! See ya!

Carson

Reaction score
I agree Sean Lee ...I'm not a negative Nancy by any means ...but it just doesn't seem like we have a clue man...

It’s tough, brother. We all share the same feelings.

All we can hope, is Jerry and Stephen have a plan, we nail the draft, Zeke dominates and Dak comes back.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
everyone is split. Either Dallas doesnt want to support Garrett this year so hes set for failure, or the other half believes no matter what we are stuck with him.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Joe Freaking Thomas ?

But eventually the powers that be push you off the ledge the closer you get to it ...

You should go to the Cowboys headquarters and protest.

You can douse yourself with gasoline and threaten to like a match. Just be certain to go through with it if Jerry does not fire himself.

TakedisDAK

Reaction score
You should go to the Cowboys headquarters and protest.

You can douse yourself with gasoline and threaten to like a match. Just be certain to go through with it if Jerry does not fire himself.
I already did

I keep coming back reincarnated !!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't have to... we may be becoming Cleveland right before our very eyes...if I didn't leave in Quincy carter era I'm not leaving now...just venting
Quincy is a pretty good guy, met wirh him in my office a few years ago. Too bad he couldn't beat his demons. Salud!

TakedisDAK

Reaction score
For sure ...no knock on Quincy alone per say
We were just bad as a team I. General during that time...Tuna worked a miracle that year we snuck in ...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing's free my man lol
I'll pay.

US_%2420_Series_1996_Obverse.jpg

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Joe Freaking Thomas ?

This is my buddy ha! We talk about this stuff all the time. He finally decided to start posting!