This Game Could Come Down To The Foot Of Folk And My Prediction..

Reaction score
Everybody has been talking about the Steelers and Cowboys big time players like Big Ben, Romo, Owens, both defenses, etc... but I have not seen anybody talk about FOLK!!!!!(Reed Is Very Good,too, BTW)

IMO, with weather conditions not looking favorable and points could be tough to get for both teams, IMO, Folk, could be the X-Factor!

As matter of fact, that's how I see the Cowboys winning this game, by the foot of Folk.

I think the Cowboys win the game 16-13!

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
If the game comes down to Folk, we are in good hands.

Or rather, feet.

Reaction score
Vintage;2461112 said:
If the game comes down to Folk, we are in good hands.

Or rather, feet.

LOL! With both teams being a pretty even match-up and not having good weather it could mean that Folk gets the chance to come up big for the Boyz.

adamknite

Reaction score
This has been said a million times since that Bills game... but I'm so glad we finally have a kicker we can depend on if it comes down to that.

Reaction score
adamknite;2461119 said:
This has been said a million times since that Bills game... but I'm so glad we finally have a kicker we can depend on if it comes down to that.

I agree! What a steal Folk was in the 6th round. Not sure what he has done against teams that are in cold cities but I have faith in him.

SteelManiac55

Reaction score
If this game comes down to either kicker it may end in a tie, haha. It's going to be about 15 degrees (factoring in the wind chill) late on Sunday. It'll be very cold, windy, and it's looking like snow is likely.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
adamknite;2461119 said:

Man I agree. Remember when we used to have to go for it if the try was 40+. And you couldn't depend on any length try.

Reaction score
SteelManiac55;2461125 said:
If this game comes down to either kicker it may end in a tie, haha. It's going to be about 15 degrees (factoring in the wind chill) late on Sunday. It'll be very cold, windy, and it's looking like snow is likely.

Hopefully, Romo and Ben know that a game can end in a tie! LOL!

bigE79

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2461108 said:
Everybody has been talking about the Steelers and Cowboys big time players like Big Ben, Romo, Owens, both defenses, etc... but I have not seen anybody talk about FOLK!!!!!(Reed Is Very Good,too, BTW)

IMO, with weather conditions not looking favorable and points could be tough to get for both teams, IMO, Folk, could be the X-Factor!

As matter of fact, that's how I see the Cowboys winning this game, by the foot of Folk.

I think the Cowboys win the game 16-13!
It wont...COWBOYS 30 black and yellow 17:star:

bigE79

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2461144 said:
Love to see that but............. If the weather was better than I say yes.
honestly,i think the only thing that keeps it close is the refs not the weather:star:

SteelManiac55

Reaction score
The refs? The Steelers have been on the proverbial **** end of the stick most of this season with the referees (especially at home).

bigE79

Reaction score
SteelManiac55;2461154 said:
The refs? The Steelers have been on the proverbial **** end of the stick most of this season with the referees (especially at home).
They wasnt playing the cowboys

newlander

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but the edge goes to Reed by a long shot. He knows how to kick in that weather on that godforsaken field. Folk is great on a good field in decent weather, but he kicked at U of Arizona guys.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Majority of fans think their team is always getting screwed over by the refs, not just you and your team.

Reaction score

granted, the refs been bad at times but I don't think they were part of too many outcomes. Yes, the Denver game was a bad one but for the most part teams won or lose because they made or didn't make plays.

SteelManiac55

Reaction score
03EBZ06;2461161 said:
Majority of fans think their team is always getting screwed over by the refs, not just you and your team.

Yeah, I agree with this.

The Steelers have had a few rough games courtesy of the refs. The Troy call was awful (and the penalties were 13 or 14 for the Steelers to 1 for the Chargers).

In my opinion, a game should never be influenced by the refs. I hate it.

The Panch

Reaction score
Strangely enough, we're 5th in the NFL at scoring TDs in the redzone(Pitt is 6th), but we're 2nd worst in scoring on total redzone possesions behind only Washington. We're tied with Detroit for the fewest FGs made with 4.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
If we win it 16-13 I'd honestly consider running through the streets around my house naked.