This has got to be the DUMBEST week in Cowboys history (LOL)

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
This has got to be the DUMBEST week in Cowboys history. Please allow me to summarize:

1. Pacman Jones is reinstated. WAIT! He’s a cancer, cry the media! Everyone wants Jones to cut him, except the players and Jerry Jones.

2. Felix Jones injures his toe while rehabbing from a hamstring injury. Is placed in IR; surgery scheduled for Saturday.

3. Miles Austin makes a huge impact to beat Washington; now is gone 2-4 weeks with an injury to the same knee that was previously injured.

4. Stanback is back, but will play with the same separated shoulder that has kept him out of the lineup all this time (prediction: he won’t finish the game).

5. T.O. tells Deion he does not want to speak out, so he says “I can’t throw and catch it”, agreeing that without him being fully involved, a championship is not possible. Basically states that it’s the system and not him.

6. Terrance Newman makes a huge impact to beat Washington; now is injured again with am injury to the same groin that was previously injured. (See note above, under “Miles Austin”).

7. Back to T.O. Wade Phillips effectively says, “T.O. is right, we need to get him the ball and it’s on the coaches if we don’t”.

8. Jerry Jones compares Tashard Choice to Emmit Smith? :eek:

9. Bradie James on an audio show says "we weren't mentally ready".

10. On Sunday, during T.O.’s part-II interview with Deion, we’ll learn the new ridiculous thing that was said or has happened this week that we don’t know of, just yet.

So, have I pretty much summed it up? Has there ever been a more ridiculous week in Cowboys history that you can thing of where you just look up at the list and just laugh your arse off???

I mean, really! And they want ot beat San Fran? :laugh2: :lmao2: :laugh2:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Newman is sore, boo hoo he played lights out, expect him to be sore esp in the the area where he just had surgury

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2433639 said:
Wait is Newman sore or injured???:confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad:

hes sore, hes taking the walk through day off to reset

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
the kid 05;2433656 said:

And you have this confirmed somewhere or you're simply stating this as your opinion as to whats going on? Cause the reports they showed in the other thread didn't say he was sore they said had another injury to the groin not related to his previous one.

deepBLUE

Reaction score
please God make it stop...

by the way, i'm feeling left out...can someone please pull my groin, trash my knee, hammer my toe, break my middle digit, shatter my foot, tear my hamstring, & snap a rib? never mind, just pull my groin.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
deepBLUE;2433693 said:

by the way, i'm feeling left out...can someone please pull my groin, trash my knee, hammer my toe, break my middle digit, shatter my foot, tear my hamstring, & snap a rib? never mind, just pull my groin.

Out of all of those you're asking a forum, of mainly guys, to pull your groin? :eek:

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
deepBLUE;2433693 said:

:nono2: :leave:

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
deepBLUE;2433693 said:

142181.jpg

deepBLUE

Reaction score
ok, then...can we just send all of the trainers to the competition, with our compliments?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AMERICAS_FAN;2433607 said:
6. Terrance Newman makes a huge impact to beat Washington; now is injured again with am injury to the same groin that was previously injured. (See note above, under “Miles Austin”).
Okay. This is bad for me say and I apologize beforehand, but I gotta say it.

"now is injured again with am injury to the same groin that was previously injured..."

Exactly how MANY groins can Newman injure???

:)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
the wackiest week took place in 1989:

1. Jerra Jones, vacationing in Mexico, has a vision of greatness. He wants to buy the Dallas Cowboys. Bum Bright, his financial empire collapsing, sells the Cowboys to Jerra Jones.
2. Jimma and Jerra are photographed having beers and mexican food at Tom Landry's favorite Mexican restaurant in Dallas.
3. Jerra tracks down landry at a golf course somewhere near Austin. Tom, who spent the previous two days trying to NOT be found by Jerra, said "If you are looking for a publicity stunt, you needn't have done this."
4. Tom is given the ax by Jerra because Tex Schram does not want to be the heavy and wants to avoid criticism. Tom then cries in front of his team that is also crying.
5. Schram, relieved to be keeping his job, but tearful at a news conference, says, "It was a very difficult meeting," with landry Schramm said. "It's very, very sad. It's tough when you break a relationship you've had for 29 years. That's an awful long time." But not awful for Tex.
6. Jerra tells the media Jimma is liking getting multiple No. 1 draft picks.
7. Jimma starts mucho speculations about his no. 1 draft pick in the upcoming draft: Will it be Aikman or Mandarich? Hmmmm
8. An envious Buddy Ryan says Jimma Johnson won't find any East Carolinas to play in the NFL
9. Fans, furious at Jones for firing the only coach the Cowboys have ever had, start planning boycotts.
10. Jimma tells everyone to go to heck and he's gonna build from the ground up. The rest if history. And he's sticking with it.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2433794 said:
the wackiest week took place in 1989:

1. Jerra Jones, vacationing in Mexico, has a vision of greatness. He wants to buy the Dallas Cowboys. Bum Bright, his financial empire collapsing, sells the Cowboys to Jerra Jones.
2. Jimma and Jerra are photographed having beers and mexican food at Tom Landry's favorite Mexican restaurant in Dallas.
3. Jerra tracks down landry at a golf course somewhere near Austin. Tom, who spent the previous two days trying to NOT be found by Jerra, said "If you are looking for a publicity stunt, you needn't have done this."
4. Tom is given the ax by Jerra because Tex Schram does not want to be the heavy and wants to avoid criticism. Tom then cries in front of his team that is also crying.
5. Schram, relieved to be keeping his job, but tearful at a news conference, says, "It was a very difficult meeting," with landry Schramm said. "It's very, very sad. It's tough when you break a relationship you've had for 29 years. That's an awful long time." But not awful for Tex.
6. Jerra tells the media Jimma is liking getting multiple No. 1 draft picks.
7. Jimma starts mucho speculations about his no. 1 draft pick in the upcoming draft: Will it be Aikman or Mandarich? Hmmmm
8. An envious Buddy Ryan says Jimma Johnson won't find any East Carolinas to play in the NFL
9. Fans, furious at Jones for firing the only coach the Cowboys have ever had, start planning boycotts.
10. Jimma tells everyone to go to heck and he's gonna build from the ground up. The rest if history. And he's sticking with it.

I was thinking about that, too.

That was an absolutely incredible three days.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Chief;2433879 said:
I was thinking about that, too.

That was an absolutely incredible three days.

It is because we have 2 games in less than a week so we had to get all the bad stuff out of the way. :laugh2:

MrMom

Reaction score
the kid 05;2433656 said:

T-New Hurt ... Again

Just a few days after the Cowboys celebrated the return of Terence Newman there is concern he is hurt again. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Friday he does not know whether Newman will play on Sunday against the 49ers.

"Terence had a slight pull (Thursday)," Jones said. "He's working through that. We didn't want him to push off it."

Newman missed practice on Friday, and apparently has hurt his groin again, but in a different area. He underwent surgery to fix a sports hernia on Oct. 10. He has missed six games this season already because of injury in that general area.

When asked about 15 minutes after practice why Newman missed the session, Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said, "I don't know."

This would be a major blow to the Cowboys defense. In his first game back last week, Newman shut down Commanders receiver Santana Moss and came up with an interception and a key fourth-down pass breakup.

- Mac Engel

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score

UUUMMMM last time I checked most men have 1 groin, unless hes a freak of nature or something!