This horror show HAS to end!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There is absolutely ZERO hope with Garrett at the helm. NONE. Even in miracle season we win ONE playoff game. I figure if the Giants embarrass us at home next weekend that will have to start the gears moving in Jones brain. He simply CANNOT continue with clappy the clown and his ill prepared teams week in and week out. Without the best Oline in football there is no longer hiding this scheme and play calling.

Does Eli have one more great game in him? This is the time to do it.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’d be easier if you’d just start all your threads in the Drama Zone and then have us move the ones that belong in the Fan Zone there for you.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It’d be easier if you’d just start all your threads in the Drama Zone and then have us move the ones that belong in the Fan Zone there for you.

Maybe you should tell us all how great of a coach Garrett is again? Surely you must have been impressed with his coaching in the opening game? How bad does it have to get with Garrett for you to just up and admit you are 100% dead wrong about Garrett? Nah, your in it too far now. That lucky SB victory you have been praying for has never seemed so far away as now eh? LOL

And in case you didn't notice, the FANZONE is littered with "garrett is a joke" threads. But by all means feel free to move mine. It wont stop the tidal wave of hate for your hero.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe you should tell us all how great of a coach Garrett is again? Surely you must have been impressed with his coaching in the opening game? How bad does it have to get with Garrett for you to just up and admit you are 100% dead wrong about Garrett? Nah, your in it too far now. That lucky SB victory you have been praying for has never seemed so far away as now eh? LOL

And in case you didn't notice, the FANZONE is littered with "garrett is a joke" threads. But by all means feel free to move mine. It wont stop the tidal wave of hate for your hero.

I don’t typically like to post in the Drama Zone. Not my style. Knock yourself out, though. Not literally, of course.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don’t typically like to post in the Drama Zone. Not my style. Knock yourself out, though. Not literally, of course.

Im actually impressed you have the stones to show your face around here today. Seeing as though you are Garretts biggest fan. But like always, you have no shame.

stiletto

Reaction score
It won't get blown up this season. Garrett is immune to a mid-season dismissal by the Joneses. They are unbelievablely loyal to Garrett. Wade did not have that repore with them. My hope is that Richard earns the job and from what I saw on Sunday his unit looked the most properly coached. We just need good coaches like him all over. This nepotism garbage has got to go.

Maybe he could become our Mike Tomlin....

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im actually impressed you have the stones to show your face around here today. Seeing as though you are Garretts biggest fan. But like always, you have no shame.

Lol. Make a single thoughtfull assessment of something one time, on any topic, and then get back to me about impressions, Roy.

You’re right in that I have no shame whatsoever in consistently disagreeing with the things you choose to believe though.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol. Make a single thoughtfull assessment of something one time, on any topic, and then get back to me about impressions, Roy.

You’re right in that I have no shame whatsoever in consistently disagreeing with the things you choose to believe though.

No problem...……..here's a thoughtful assessment:

GARRETT SUCKS!!!

When you have figured out that obvious conclusion, let us all know. :lmao2::lmao::lmao2: