This in year two

Mannix

Reaction score
After the abortion that Chip Kelly left behind!!! I bet that last play call with Foles catching the TD caused The Clapping Carrot to jump up off of Jerry's lap, and yell, "That's illegal, that's illegal".....this game is just driving home more than ever the fact that we are screwed with the Carrot on the sideline. I am going to be violently sick if that puke of a city and A hole fans get to enjoy a Lombardi trophy. If I was drunk, this post would really be something!!!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Jerry doesn't care, so neither do I. Let Philthy win 6 in a row. We'll still have Garrett and Jerry will still think he's going to get it some day.

TWOK11

Reaction score
After the abortion that Chip Kelly left behind!!! I bet that last play call with Foles catching the TD caused The Clapping Carrot to jump up off of Jerry's lap, and yell, "That's illegal, that's illegal".....this game is just driving home more than ever the fact that we are screwed with the Carrot on the sideline. I am going to be violently sick if that puke of a city and A hole fans get to enjoy a Lombardi trophy. If I was drunk, this post would really be something!!!

Be honest: You sit down to pee, don't you?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
#1 in revenue !!!!!!

Its not how much you win but how many jerseys you can sell, and how much cash you can make raping the fans at the concession stands.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Kelly did get a lot of talent on both sides of the line. That helps immensely

TWOK11

Reaction score
#1 in revenue !!!!!!

Its not how much you win but how many jerseys you can sell, and how much cash you can make raping the fans at the concession stands.

This argument always makes me laugh because no NFL owner hates losing more than Jerry.

Say what you want about him, the guy would sell one of his grandchildren for another ring.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
And Pederson went back and borrowed what Chip Kelly did to make Foles successful. Chips problem was control of personnel and pace if it didn’t work.

Schematically he was actually good for Foles.

Pederson is as good as Kyle Shanahan is IMO.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
This argument always makes me laugh because no NFL owner hates losing more than Jerry.

Say what you want about him, the guy would sell one of his grandchildren for another ring.
Then he should do it. You know it isn't that hard to build a contender. Other teams do it. Yet year after year we are stuck in mediocrity. I don't want to hear how much Jerry wants to win because he hasn't done it. 22 years and counting.

Hadenough

Reaction score

Hahahaha Jerry is a micro manager who doesn't deserve to win anything

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
#1 in revenue !!!!!!
giphy.gif