Twitter: This is a big year for DLaw

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
That's about where they all belong, until TC and regular season exposure gives us a better idea of their pass rushing skills. I'm unsure about Urban, since he's a bit unknown for his pass rush skills. He has the size and strength but his quickness is questionable, to me. I'm wondering if Anae might turn out to be better as a pass rusher but either one could possibly win out in that skill. Anae is considered weak vs. the run, according to reports.
If anything its the truth of current depth, and maybe a slight wake up call for those that believe we are so stacked at DE.
Need a lot of youth movement throughout the defensive side of the ball to translate this year, DE position is no exception.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When I was in the Marines men weren't allowed to wear an earring at any time. A young Marine was off duty and at a BBQ and a Warrant Officer I knew well walked up to him, grabbed the earring and yanked it out. Someone needs to yank off that HotBoyz neckless from those players.
You step on a blade of grass. Do push-ups and every time you go down you say I’m sorry LMAO