This is a job

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
We are fanatics, but to players and coaches....it's a job. We have many different members here and most of us have jobs that we are paid to do and judged on our performance...we compete against other companies and coworkers....same for these guys....many of us live vicariously through them and some of us go a bit to far with hate, homerism, whatever.....just like a pee wee league parent ripping a 5 year for missing a block.
I was pissed off on Thursday, many players and coaches to blame....at the end of the day, my griping or my defending players and coaches don't make a difference, and it doesn'tmake me feel better....

That said, the difference in fans is what makes this place fun and frustrating as well.

It's worse than a job, it's an addiction. I've never missed a game for the last 40 years and have been on this site almost every day since it's inception (even the old site). After every loss I walk away from this team for a small while (hours), then I get all like Chris Rock in New Jack City and log right back in to Cowboys Zone.