this is gonna kick @$$!!

jamez25

Reaction score
not really a sci-fi fan but that does look good... a lot better then the crap Star Wars has turned into.

ArkCowboy

Reaction score
jamez25 said:
not really a sci-fi fan but that does look good... a lot better then the crap Star Wars has turned into.

i had prety much given up on sci-fi when idiscovered this show. in fact i even dismissed it when first i saw it too, but my roommate pressed em to give it another chance. since then farscape has become not only my favorite sci-fi show, but my favorite show of all time! it may be tough to pick up on all of the chartacters in a mini like this, because there are so many, and they have such an intensely developed history, but it will be fun none-the-less!

ArkCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Looks like Star Wars and Star Trek on steroids... oughta be a very popular flick

when the show was still running weekly on sci-fi, it was every bit the soap opera with lots of drama, but with a sci-fi theme! VERY interesting story arc's and character development! this is maybe the most overlooked show ever. you can find the DVD's in many library's if you ever wanna look into it further. of course if you want a crash course, from Oct 1-15 (i think), sci-fi channel will be showing every episode in order daily from like 9AM to 4PM to build up to the mini. i will have my VCR working overtime! lol! even though i have seen them all multiple times already - i am a compulsive nitwit, i can't help myself! lol!