This is how the game started

Silverz1972

Reaction score
When I saw the 49ers tackle jump and they call neutral zone infraction on 94, I knew we were going uphill.

B6hBC3m
https://ibb.co/B6hBC3m
B6hBC3m

Jkyle

Reaction score
Did they call it on 94 because his toe was on the 25 yard line?
The ball is a foot behind the LOS but I guess they can pull the ball back

Aven8

Reaction score
He was offsides and I called it from my living room

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Did they call it on 94 because his toe was on the 25 yard line?
The ball is a foot behind the LOS but I guess they can pull the ball back
no, if I remember the play correctly, he jumped and was across the line before the snap. on the replay they showed Williams move his left foot and that's what Gregory reacted to....Williams was on the refs immediately and made sure they call Gregory.....this should have been on SF....

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
no, if I remember the play correctly, he jumped and was across the line before the snap. on the replay they showed Williams move his left foot and that's what Gregory reacted to....Williams was on the refs immediately and made sure they call Gregory.....this should have been on SF....

might be confusing with another play.

The second Gregory offsides Trent Williams moved his foot.

Not that it matters. We deserves the vast majority of our penalties

texbumthelife

Reaction score
It’s was absolutely a false start and it was comical. The OT legit lifts his foot and sets it back down which is what causes Gregory to jump. I knew it was gonna be one of those days with the flags at that point, too.

cguy610

Reaction score
Trent Williams was doing the stanky leg to draw Randy Gregory offsides and everyone but the ref saw it.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I think posting history will determine what they thought of the call. The left tackle got away with one in the fourth.