This is how you lead a team

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
his leadership abilities have never been in question.
I question this comment. I believe his leadership qualities have been questioned on this site for years. He is belittled for making comments which show his leadership by a cadre of posters here.

There is a group of posters who have called out his leadership, pointing out how he does take charge and is effective.

But to suggest this has never been in question - and I am referring to this site - is inaccurate.

If you mean outside of The Zone, then apologies.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jerry stepped up. Mike McCarthy stepped up. Dak Prescott stepped up. Micah Parsons stepped up.

CCBoy

Reaction score
It's time for Quinn to step up with his defense, right here:

Pass Defense Struggles

After going ten games without allowing a 300-yard passer, the Dallas defense has now given up back-to-back 300-yard passers along with back-to-back 100-yard receivers as they find themselves in their worst pass defense funk of the season.

When addressing the problem, Quinn sees the big plays being the biggest catalyst towards his defense giving up big numbers.

"When you look at it all, you never like to see the explosive plays," he said. "All of a sudden, that can turn into where you're in good shape and then a big play comes. I think limiting those explosive plays, that's a big piece. We've been stronger in that area. It's definitely an area of focus for us."

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/dan-quinn-proud-of-defense-s-resilience-against-seattle

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This is how you lead a team.

This is why Dak never yells at or berates his Olineman or blocking TEs, FBs and RBs. He knows who does the dirty work to give Dak time to find the open receivers. Dak is a psychological motivator! He knows how to push his teammates late in the game by motivating them to squeeze out a little extra out of them even when they are wasted and dead tired. Dak is using his master's degree in leadership and his undergraduate degree in psychology to his and the team's benefit. He's a coach out there knowing how to lead his teammates to reach deep down inside and push their bodies through all the tiredness to stay focused and give him just a little extra effort one last time in order to pull late game comebacks for a win.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's time for Quinn to step up with his defense, right here:

ALL Defense Struggles

After going ten games without allowing a 300-yard passer, the Dallas defense has now given up back-to-back 300-yard passers along with back-to-back 100-yard receivers as they find themselves in their worst pass defense funk of the season.

When addressing the problem, Quinn sees the big plays being the biggest catalyst towards his defense giving up big numbers.

"When you look at it all, you never like to see the explosive plays," he said. "All of a sudden, that can turn into where you're in good shape and then a big play comes. I think limiting those explosive plays, that's a big piece. We've been stronger in that area. It's definitely an area of focus for us."

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/dan-quinn-proud-of-defense-s-resilience-against-seattle
fixed but agree...entire defensive issues....

phildadon86

Reaction score
I haven’t seen him since Sunday. His approximate 7,000 daily posts are missing, so he probably got benched again.

He should pay off the mods like I do.
He was here monday doing his usual so it wouldnt shock me if hes gone until season end.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I question this comment. I believe his leadership qualities have been questioned on this site for years. He is belittled for making comments which show his leadership by a cadre of posters here.

There is a group of posters who have called out his leadership, pointing out how he does take charge and is effective.

But to suggest this has never been in question - and I am referring to this site - is inaccurate.

If you mean outside of The Zone, then apologies.
Remeber this one "They will be calling for Lance by week 6" .... yeah thats the group your talking about..

Nexx

Reaction score
His leadership abilities have been in question many times here. Some refuse to give him credit for anything.
I would dare to say those people were in the small minority as opposed to those who have doubted his skills as a QB.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I would dare to say those people were in the small minority as opposed to those who have doubted his skills as a QB.
"Lance, Lance, Lance" can you explain that one? I wont make you explain Rush because that is mental...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No people said he was a fake leader......and honestly they brought up some decent points at times. But it was for sure questioned.

Reactions: CWR