This is how you lead a team

Kwyn

Reaction score
There were numerous posts from people here saying he was selfish, a poor leader, that his teammates had turned on him.

It will happen again. It’s just the nature of things.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
I have seen the good of Dak and some bad as well, he's playing like Brady right now.No one can say otherwise.Can he keep it up.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I question this comment. I believe his leadership qualities have been questioned on this site for years. He is belittled for making comments which show his leadership by a cadre of posters here.

There is a group of posters who have called out his leadership, pointing out how he does take charge and is effective.

But to suggest this has never been in question - and I am referring to this site - is inaccurate.

If you mean outside of The Zone, then apologies.
Those that question it here are ignored.

Motorola

Reaction score
There were numerous posts from people here saying he was selfish, a poor leader, that his teammates had turned on him.

It will happen again. It’s just the nature of things.
Those CZers who felt that way were in the minority.
IIRC - that description in your comment applied to more to the previous Cowboys QB ... #9.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I question this comment. I believe his leadership qualities have been questioned on this site for years. He is belittled for making comments which show his leadership by a cadre of posters here.

There is a group of posters who have called out his leadership, pointing out how he does take charge and is effective.

But to suggest this has never been in question - and I am referring to this site - is inaccurate.

If you mean outside of The Zone, then apologies.
this site is irrelevant, specially with the few that you mention who have an agenda to drive. so his leadership by those that matter have never been questioned. his teammates. his coaches. end of story.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Those CZers who felt that way were in the minority.
IIRC - that description in your comment applied to more to the previous Cowboys QB ... #9.
And #8

It’s the nature of the beast

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
First... this is why the NFL is king. What makes you fall in love is how the game is captured from NFL films and behind the scenes. There's just nothing like the emotions of the NFL. Gotta love Dak.