This is not the best Cowboys team since the 90s

J_Allen

Reaction score
I disagree whenever they want to turn it on they're the best team in the league. We saw that a few times.

Flamma

Reaction score
Not even close. 07, 14, 16 and probably 09 were better teams.

This team flat out crapped the bed yesterday!!!

You're right, they're not. Definitely better defensively than most of our teams since the 90s. But our offense is struggling against any team with a pulse. This pattern dates back to 2019. Look back at those games and you'll see how similar the results are.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
They got throttled by Denver this season. That's not showing best team since the 90s. They were a laughing stock yesterday.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score

The 2007 team was our best chance since the 90s to win it all. I had a poster right here on this board that insisted this team was better than the 07 team. This poster said (and I promise I am not making this up)...that Trevon Diggs would shut TO down!

This is the Dallas Cowboys fanbase. And Jerry is laughing all the way to the bank.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
The 2007 team was our best chance since the 90s to win it all. I had a poster right here on this board that insisted this team was better than the 07 team. This poster said (and I promise I am not making this up)...that Trevon Diggs would shut TO down!

This is the Dallas Cowboys fanbase. And Jerry is laughing all the way to the bank.
Diggs is getting burned badly now. Teams have figured out to put double moods on him and he's toast.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

TO was such a beast his first 3 seasons here. Nobody got as much seperation as he did.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
So with a first place schedule next years expect more the of the same from the past, miss the playoffs. It’s what they do when they have a winning season. The last time they made the playoffs in back to back seasons was 06,07. Great job Jerrah

John813

Reaction score
Dallas got beat up by good teams in the second half of the season. They showed no signs of fixing that. They ran the same ole plays/stupid arrogance thinking it would just get fixed just cause.

They bullied weaker team, like they should, but when it came to teams that could take away an item on our offense the offense could never counter.

Once this team goes into a hole, our best threat on defense, the passrush/ball hawk secondary can't pin back their ears/has to play the run.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I disagree whenever they want to turn it on they're the best team in the league. We saw that a few times.

Against a good team?

Why do they have to turn it on, though? Do TB, GB, KC, and other elite teams have to "turn it on"? These teams seem to rise to the occasion consistently. I guess our 'turn on' switch is busted.

khiladi

Reaction score

You have to compare teams to their competition.

This team was better personnel wise in relation to competition than plenty of those teams, with the exception of…. The QB who is so bad for significant stretches he drags the whole team down.

If we had a legit QB on this roster, I don’t think any team could run with us.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
You have to compare teams to their competition.

This team was better personnel wise in relation to competition than plenty of those teams, with the exception of…. The QB who is so bad for significant stretches he drags the whole team down.

If we had a legit QB on this roster, I don’t think any team could run with us.

Dak and Zeke both drag down the team. They seem to play at the level of each other.

The whole offensive line with the exception of Martin needs to be fired.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Dak should be all world with these weapons. Yes, he's had a good season but a prime Romo would be All Pro with these weapons with a qb rating in the 120s. Heck, he had a 113 back in 14 with a bad San Fran game and a hurt back.