This is really odd and kinda scary

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
A car just parked on my front porch Problem is my front porch is a sun room with a car parked in it. Guy that parked on my front porch is sober and a drunk driver ran a stop sigh hit him and caused him to park on the front porch HE IS UNDER ARREST AND WE ARE LOOKING AT 7 POLICE CARS ALL FLASHING LIGHTS

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A car just parked on my front porch Problem is my front porch is a sun room with a car parked in it. Guy that parked on my front porch is sober and a drunk driver ran a stop sigh hit him and caused him to park on the front porch HE IS UNDER ARREST AND WE ARE LOOKING AT 7 POLICE CARS ALL FLASHING LIGHTS
I tried to tell you, folks in Oklahoma do weird things for fun. Who else could have come up with noodling?

ESisback

Reaction score
Sharing your home with the community! Hope State Farm has your back!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
They need to catch the guy that caused the accident he ran I can use ours but it has a high deductible the guy that hit us was not his fault And his aunt is trying to get her insurance to cover it. It is her Escalade
P.S. some ones insurance will be used The school is just placing a bid so is her insurance I have a great contractor he fixed everything that we wanted them to fix after we bought the house And was 10,000 dollars lower than the next closest bid he is bidding and he lives less than a mile away Our across the street neighbor in Grand Prairie an old fart backed down his driveway up ours and all the way thru to the back yard That one cost him 65,000 dollars This is our 2nd car vs house accident

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
P.S. some ones insurance will be used The school is just placing a bid so is her insurance I have a great contractor he fixed everything that we wanted them to fix after we bought the house And was 10,000 dollars lower than the next closest bid he is bidding and he lives less than a mile away Our across the street neighbor in Grand Prairie an old fart backed down his driveway up ours and all the way thru to the back yard That one cost him 65,000 dollars This is our 2nd car vs house accident
You should consider building a moat.

ESisback

Reaction score
Holy crap, Gip. We need the Tree Stump Story and some bacon!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Interesting timing with your story.

About 3 weeks ago, my phone started blowing up at about 1am. I looked and it was my daughter. Freaked out, I answer, and she is telling me there is a car that hit her house. Apparently some kid was drinking and driving, texting and driving, and speeding down their street. He ended up hitting a parked car on the side of the road, he bounced off that car and up through a yard, hit the neighbors car, pushed the neighbors car into my daughter's yard, and then came through and smashed into their living room wall. Didn't end up penetrating their house, but it did some damage.

My daughter is in her early 20s. Great kid, never have had trouble with her, but I still used that whole event as a great reminder to her why it's not worth it to drink and drive.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Great new news we hired an attorney. They have presented 2 insurance cards both are fake. Chief of police is going to have both their license's suspended for driving with no insurance and face some other charges related to false documents.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Great new news we hired an attorney. They have presented 2 insurance cards both are fake. Chief of police is going to have both their license's suspended for driving with no insurance and face some other charges related to false documents.
Both? You mean the one who landed in your house and the one who caused the accident? Did they find him/her?

Xelda

Reaction score
Dadgum Cowpoke! Trouble is always looking for a place to land and apparently has you on it's GPS. You need to grab your neck and yell for your attorney. I hope everyone is ok except for the drunk driver which I hope has a huge hangover and by huge, I mean one of the "I'll never drink again" varieties. I had that one when I turned 18 and woke up to a bunch of ticked off meercats.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dadgum Cowpoke! Trouble is always looking for a place to land and apparently has you on it's GPS. You need to grab your neck and yell for your attorney. I hope everyone is ok except for the drunk driver which I hope has a huge hangover and by huge, I mean one of the "I'll never drink again" varieties. I had that one when I turned 18 and woke up to a bunch of ticked off meercats.
Now that sounds like a good story!

ESisback

Reaction score
Meerkats are secksy.