This is sad...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Does it matter? We own Washington, we always have, and have won 13 of the last 14. We own them in every sense of the word, were do they get off talking ish about us. Even when we suck we are STILL a game better than Washington and will beat them again after Christmas this year. Let them talk, we all know who their daddy is....

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
They are right, we do suck.

They, however, are godawful. What makes it even funnier is that every season they claim they are going to kick our arses and the league's and the exact opposite happens.

Long story short, they remind me of the high school teams that talk crap when they are down by 5 TDS in the 4th quarter.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I don't give a tinker's damn how bad the Commanders are. It doesn't do a single thing for me to know they suck. Well, not much anyway.

I do care that some of our players just didn't play with heart.

mbanx

Reaction score
I hope we perform against the uglys as well as the foreskins have so far 7-7 at the halfway point we will be lucky.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
mbanx said:
I hope we perform against the uglys as well as the foreskins have so far 7-7 at the halfway point we will be lucky.
Just about everyone the Commanders play is close on the score board. Their offense is so anemic that you never feel like they can actually pull a game away...

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Ya know... some of the same things get said about them over here... Big deal. We suck, they suck worse. What would you expect one of our biggest rivals fans to do on their message board? And some of our people cross over and post on their board and then come back here and whip on them.. It's part of being a fan

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Notice how I never told them about what you guys were crying about?......maybe some of you should try that.......I don't pick out ever thread where someone is b*tchin about how bad you guys are and post it over there.....

Why do some of you do this again?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am curious why some of you guys are so infatuated with what goes on, on another teams board?

I mean once in awhile is ok...if somehow people talk smack between boards.

But here lately it seems to become a norm to run over there...see bad things they say...and then run back here to post about it.

I am just curious...WHY?

Do you think some of us need to know?
Are you wanting us to run over there and start talking smack?
Do you want backup over there?
Are you that Bored?

Seriously...why are some complaining about what is said over there by bringing it here to complain about them?

Seems Silly to me, but hey that is just my opinion.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I am curious why some of you guys are so infatuated with what goes on, on another teams board?

I mean once in awhile is ok...if somehow people talk smack between boards.

But here lately it seems to become a norm to run over there...see bad things they say...and then run back here to post about it.

I am just curious...WHY?

Do you think some of us need to know?
Are you wanting us to run over there and start talking smack?
Do you want backup over there?
Are you that Bored?

Seriously...why are some complaining about what is said over there by bringing it here to complain about them?

Seems Silly to me, but hey that is just my opinion.

You said it much better than I did. :D