This is the least informed i've ever been for a draft

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I know it's still a month away but I don't think there has ever been a draft since I was a kid that I knew such little about.

Have I missed much?

Not having a first round pick has put a damper on it for me.

Have we shown a lot of interest in any particular player?

What is the current dream scenario right now for most of you?

This time a year ago many of us had Leighton Vander Esch pegged as our pick and without the first rounder this year I know it's going to be difficult to predict anything.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know it's still a month away but I don't think there has ever been a draft since I was a kid that I knew such little about.

Have I missed much?

This time a year ago many of us had Leighton Vander Esch pegged as our pick and without the first rounder this year I know it's going to be difficult to predict anything.
We seem to be looking at Safties. I believe Rapp, Abram and Thornhill are visits. I could be wrong though

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I feel the same way. I think its definitely because of no first round pick. There is just no way to predict way out to the 2nd round.

Yeah.

I'm kinda hoping that we can get a cheat sheet for those of us that haven't paid much attention this year.

Then I can just go on youtube and watch those players.

I hate not knowing much about the players in the draft. It makes it that much better knowing a lot about players but I just can't get into it this year.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah.

I'm kinda hoping that we can get a cheat sheet for those of us that haven't paid much attention this year.

Then I can just go on youtube and watch those players.

I hate not knowing much about the players in the draft. It makes it that much better knowing a lot about players but I just can't get into it this year.
Official are slowly starting to leak. That will make it easier

Carson

Reaction score
Defense. Defense. Defense.

All were going to draft lol

cnuball21

Reaction score

Have I missed much?

Judging by our FA and pre draft meetings my guy says we’ll be targeting DL and S throughout the draft.

bodi

Reaction score
you know I have no idea who they are even looking at this year

RamziD

Reaction score
I think after Pro Days are over in 2 weeks we will start to get a clearer picture about which tier players will fall in according to the analysts.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Actually...I've been way more involved this year than any other..just trying to figure out who we might have a shot @. And let me say this...It's been a complete waste of time. :)

Too many variables:thumbdown:

Just when you think you got an idea....something happens in free agency to change it.

I'll be posting my yearly mock here soon...from ready the tea leafs...I think we are going DB...and It's fairly obvious who we will be picking.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I've barely watched any cutups this year, honestly. Not because of a lack of interest, but because grad school has been absolutely brutal. Just no time to tape grind.

Aven8

Reaction score

Have I missed much?

I’m with you Catch! Feels like we have two picks or something. I did just read about this Jaylon Ferguson kid from LA Tech. Seems intriguing. 45 sacks is awesome

Hardline

Reaction score
They are picking so low in the 2nd round its nearly impossible to pinpoint a player .And I can't see any significant trade up scenario that can get them in the first round.

Aven8

Reaction score

Have I missed much?

Having said that, Cooper for the 26th pick was a steal! Guy is a stud and maybe one of the best technicians in football. Love the trade!