This is the reason Big Mac has to go

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Chaps, term-life salesmen and Sonic drive-in hostesses, I was watching as the 3rd quarter was winding down and it ended with TWO defensive penalties.
The camera, in both instances, went to Big Mac's image to show a befuddled but smiling HC.
Ruffians, are you kidding me?
Measure this good cheer to what a Jimmy Johnson, Mike Tomlin or Harbaugh would do. Thery would be screaming at the offenders and not smiling.

On these grounds by themselves, Big Mac needs to go.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
lol he ain’t going no where, Jones boys love that the team is good enough to make the playoffs and keep people interested but not good enough to go anywhere.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
MM job is safe. His problem is that his fate is largely tied to Dak’s. That’s a tenuous position.

bigE79

Reaction score
If Km goes pretty soon here.. MM isn’t going anywhere. he will bring in his OC.
Unfortunately,after this game, Moore isn't going anywhere unless he gets fired.And we all know thats not going to happen.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
The only time you can believe Jerry is when he guarantees a bad coach's job is safe. MM will be back.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Unfortunately,after this game, Moore isn't going anywhere unless he gets fired.And we all know thats not going to happen.
you think so? we put up 12 pts. our WRs are constantly catching balls with defenders literally sitting on everything. contesting everything. If dak isn’t on time or accurate it’s getting picked. this scheme is trash.

Dak is a problem. i am a believer this locker room is ready to split here soon with 4 not coming through when it counts vs a Rookie.