This is the way it should be

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
What an awesome year for the NFC East.. this is the way it should be, I hate the Commanders, Eagles, and Giants as much as anyone, but it's nice to see all of these teams be legitimate contenders for the first time in a very long while. The ineptitude of the Commanders (and Cowboys) over the past 7 or 8 years took a lot out of the fire of the rivalry.. now every division game is essentially a playoff. This is the way football is meant to be. I look forward to some epic battles over the next few years.. the East is back

Chuck 54

Reaction score
stag hunter said:
What an awesome year for the NFC East.. this is the way it should be, I hate the Commanders, Eagles, and Giants as much as anyone, but it's nice to see all of these teams be legitimate contenders for the first time in a very long while. The ineptitude of the Commanders (and Cowboys) over the past 7 or 8 years took a lot out of the fire of the rivalry.. now every division game is essentially a playoff. This is the way football is meant to be. I look forward to some epic battles over the next few years.. the East is back
You have a better attitude than I do...I'd be thrilled if all three of those teams never won another game....ever.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
agreed.............reminds me of the good old days.

i feel 15 years younger...not really but what the hell right?

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Yeah, I like it to be competitive too. Competition makes us better.

By the way, nice sig Lanecity.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Jack Burton said:
Yeah, I like it to be competitive too. Competition makes us better.

By the way, nice sig Lanecity.

thank you..... juke does great work.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Yeh, I love it. It's nice going into Sundays expecting a win, and there actually being a chance it happens. And boy do I love the tantrums that I've been thrpowing this year. But this is how football should be. I'm also very happy for the rest of the country, because for the first time in a while, they're getting at leaset 1 good game on Thanksgiving