Twitter: This is why he’s called Colin Cowturd

Acheman08

Reaction score
This is what sucks about sports media these days...the "opinion/color-casters" that say more and more outrageous stuff just to get attention. Im sure he knew he would get a reaction.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You’ve quoted Cowturd several times so quit your lying to try and make yourself look better. It’s embarrassing and the vets here know what you’re trying to do.
I'm a looooooooonnnnnggggg time reading vet here. I'm one of the original members, and I've been here incredibly longer than you have.

I've been reading Catch for nearly 17 years, and he is telling the truth.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm a looooooooonnnnnggggg time reading vet here. I'm one of the original members, and I've been here incredibly longer than you have.

I've been reading Catch for nearly 17 years, and he is telling the truth.
You're opinion.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
This past summer Cowherd did a whole segment on how good Wentz was, saying he would only take Mahomes and Wilson ahead of him if he were starting a franchise.

Another bizarre opinion.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This past summer Cowherd did a whole segment on how good Wentz was, saying he would only take Mahomes and Wilson ahead of him if he were starting a franchise.

Another bizarre opinion.
Colin must have wet dreams about what it would be like to bed down Wentz. Not sure wth he see's. REALLY ODD.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I think Mahomes is a great guy and an outstanding athlete, but he should not get any special privileges. If you wouldn't do it for a 3rd-string scrub, you shouldn't do it for him.

SSoup

Reaction score
Why are our fans so obsessed with this person?

It's never been made clear to me.