This is why it's impossible to dislike Tom Brady

Pape

Reaction score
lol okay. Deflated footballs and cameras are all bogus. The fines and suspensions for cheating were I guess a figment of my imaginations.

So everything the league does is above board and factual?

so by your "logic" Ezekiel Elliot is a multi-time domestic abuser ... after all, he was investigated and suspended, right?
so by your logic, the Cowboys organization are Salary Cap Cheaters ... wasn't it them who lost ten million dollars in lost cap space for that?

You want to get into the fallacies of deflate gate? You want to get into the lies the league perpetuated? You want to get into the League spending multi millions of dollars on a bogus scientific study done by a company who once published a study stating second hand smoke didn't cause cancer ... I am more than willing and able to do that ...

as for the cameras, was it Brady who had the cameraman on the sideline? No it wasn't ...

so what else you got? You say you educated yourself on these matters? No way in hell

Flamma

Reaction score
lol okay. Deflated footballs and cameras are all bogus. The fines and suspensions for cheating were I guess a figment of my imaginations.

Brady himself took the camera? That's a new one to me.

I've also played enough football to know that air pressure does not give you a competitive advantage. So no, I don't consider that cheating. Any ball you buy, football, basketball, volleyball, whatever, they all come with a standard air pressure recommendation. Brady's mistake was not just admitting to it right from the start. The accusation itself is laughable.

visionary

Reaction score
I have. I dare say much more than you ever have regarding these bogus allegations.

they’re not bogus
Patriots are repeat cheaters
You seem to be under the mistaken impression we’ll overlook the evidence and take your word for it
This is not a Patriots fan board

visionary

Reaction score
Brady himself took the camera? That's a new one to me.

I've also played enough football to know that air pressure does not give you a competitive advantage. So no, I don't consider that cheating. Any ball you buy, football, basketball, volleyball, whatever, they all come with a standard air pressure recommendation. Brady's mistake was not just admitting to it right from the start. The accusation itself is laughable.

LOL
“He didn’t know”

:laugh:

Pape

Reaction score
You seem to be under the mistaken impression we’ll overlook the evidence and take your word for it
This is not a Patriots fan board

You seem to think reading an article on espn is evidence. Its not. I have read the reports, both the wells report in summary and the scientific study. Have you? Let me guess - No way no how ...

and that last point ... so what? because its not a Pats board, that means people shouldn't offer responses to posts that they disagree with?

visionary

Reaction score
You seem to think reading an article on espn is evidence. Its not. I have read the reports, both the wells report in summary and the scientific study. Have you? Let me guess - No way no how ...

and that last point ... so what? because its not a Pats board, that means people shouldn't offer responses to posts that they disagree with?

they will forever be known as Cheatriots after multiple episodes of proven cheating to the point that the NFL has fined them and has even destroyed evidence

buzz off to your patriots board where you can lie and deflect

Pape

Reaction score
they will forever be known as Cheatriots after multiple episodes of proven cheating to the point that the NFL has fined them and has even destroyed evidence

buzz off to your patriots board where you can lie and deflect

Yeah, i'm sure guys like me will be defending the wall for eternity ... we don't mind ... its one of lifes little pleasures