Video: This is why Zack Martin is the best in the game

Chuck 54

Reaction score
So why is he saying he’s going back to guard vs Browns? Steel wasn’t benched for performance. I’m sure we all read that he was dehydrated from illness, took several IV’s before and during the game, but his body shut down. Still, our backup guards must suck because Martin would still be much better than Steel at RT.

If Tyron plays, Id still move Zack to RT and Knight to guard, with our rookie at C.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

deep---- love me some Zack Martin..i say keep him right tackle and maybe put Knight at right guard and badass at center...i think that is our top 5..of course if Smith is good to go at LT?

Tussinman

Reaction score
Would probably be all-pro at RT if he played there full time.
he would 100% make all pro at tackle, he's an absolute nightmare match up for 95% of defensive ends

He has guard strength but tackle footwork, pair him against defensive ends that are faster but 30 to 50 lb lighter than the players he normally lines up against and he would literally kill them prime Tyron smith style

Tussinman

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there won't be a lot of Martin hate in this thread.
yeah when you make first team all decade despite being drafted almost halfway through the decade and making all pro team all six straight years you're pretty much untouchable in terms of hate

Yeah no hate from me. He's been a beast the minute he stepped on that field and I've seen no signs of him slowing down anytime soon.
with Brooks being always injured and yanda retiring Martin only has to show up and play at 70% to make pro bowl and all pro team (lol).

Tussinman

Reaction score
hes not Larry Allen but pretty close..no one was LA..
agreed although there's a very good chance that he ends up with the exact same accolades as Larry Allen (2x all decade team, double digit pro bowls, over 5 first team all pro selections)
that would be nice, would mean he would start another 4 years and then be first ballot at a position (interior offensive line) that rarely sees first ballot

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Just because you can switch Martin to any position on the OL doesn't mean that you can start bouncing other players all over the line.

What emoji is "smacking my head?"

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
deep---- love me some Zack Martin..i say keep him right tackle and maybe put Knight at right guard and badass at center...i think that is our top 5..of course if Smith is good to go at LT?

Considering he hasn't played that position in years. Was tossing in during a game. Then Larry Allened that defender. I agree he could play there. But how much of a raise would he demand.

I miss the days when Tyron and Zach and Fredbeard were the best in the league