This just floored me about Zeke

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
Zeke was amazing in the first half of his career and was one of the fastest to deteriorate. You can tell that he had amazing raw talent and didn't take care of his body. If he was a health nut like TB he would probably still be killing it.

erod

Reaction score
My crypto bank is pgv, it's been posting like an atm machine for 4 months
(Governments are targeting crypto because it's a currency they can't control, so be careful. None of this is circumstantial or accidental.)

Vagabond

Reaction score
In honour of his achievement, I refer to him as Mr. Ezekiel Elijiah Elliott:

In this busy world of ours and in my James Bondish activities I overlooked something.

Chaps and plumbers, Zeke is THIRD MOST PRODUCTIVE RB IN COWBOYS HISTORY!
I didn't know tha!
And you who did know that, forgive me and dont be smug like Bill Maher, tha toad.
Look, with Emmitt, Tony, Calvin, Walt, Perkins, Robert Newhouse, Herschel and others, I assumed he was 5th or 6th.

I salute you Zeke!

Holla, and brings me a dollah
Take Zak with you.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
2nd ever? I can think of three right away, Barry Sanders, Roger Craig, Marcus Allen.
Wow, you pulled Roger Craig from the bottom of the bag on that one lol.. You must be a winer fan from way back:facepalm:.. His name doesn't belong in the same stratosphere as the other two.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke had burst and speed this last season. He was injured...twice. Haters gonna hate...they need it like water and oxygen.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would still take Derek henry on this year’s team for a reasonable dollar if he was open to it. He’s exactly the kind of power back we need to Pollard.
Zeke is the power back we need to Pollard. "reasonable dollar"....

Just need him healthy. two knee injuries this last year.