This just in

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Biggems;2494643 said:
Proctor still hasnt gotten out of his stance

That was my one HUGE worry going into this game.. and it didn't get any better. SIGH... He is going to get Romo killed.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Hopefully Holland can be ready for next week, if not maybe they start thinking about getting McQuistan some snaps at guard or something.

The other thing they might need to consider is raiding some teams practice squad.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Holland not only needs to be ready but they need to prepare whoever else to be the LG if he isn't. Proctor should be getting a bus ticket home first thing tomorrow morning. Tonight was simply the most pathetic display I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure I could abuse Proctor.

Aikbach

Reaction score
If medical science devises a way to safely add 200 pounds and six inches to my frame then I will gladly volunteer my 165 pound 5'11 physique for the job.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Biggems;2494643 said:
Proctor still hasnt gotten out of his stance
Oh my God! :laugh2: I am almost in tears. :bow:

The sad thing is Proctor is probably doing his very best.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AdamJT13;2494937 said:
Why, did Gurode snap the ball too early again?
Apparently. Proctor isn't the only one who didn't move. Even MB3 was slow to run out for a possible pass.

elcocinero

Reaction score
Cleary that was Gurode getting the snap count wrong. Flozell moved late too, and Romo wasnt expecting the ball.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
elcocinero;2494946 said:
Cleary that was Gurode getting the snap count wrong. Flozell moved late too, and Romo wasnt expecting the ball.
I hope Gurode doesn't cost us dearly at some point. He brain farts at times.

MONT17

Reaction score
Free was dressed this week... the writing may be on the wall! this team cannot go into the playoffs with Proctor, period!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MONT17;2495076 said:
Free was dressed this week... the writing may be on the wall! this team cannot go into the playoffs with Proctor, period!
If Free turns out to be better, then our O-line depth will improve that much more, considering Holland looked pretty good before his injury.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
The funny part was how Proctor was frozen in his stance for an ETERNITY then kind of took a quick glance back over his shoulder as Romo was getting smacked in the endzone. What a tool.

superpunk

Reaction score
That was all Gurode. Not Procter.

I'm not saying Procter wasn't bad. But Gurode snapped the ball early.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Procter is terrible...did you happen to see who's back Barber ran up on during the third and one?
The guy apparently does not miss assignments, unforunately with him it doesn't matter, he is getting beaten like a rag doll anyhow. He should be in a zone blocking scheme or in the Arena League/CFL...one or the other, just not starting for a playoff team in the NFL.