This just in

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Man... I cant believe that we cant hide this guy being that he is the guard and not the tackle.

slotshot

Reaction score
superpunk;2495336 said:
That was all Gurode. Not Procter.

I'm not saying Procter wasn't bad. But Gurode snapped the ball early.

I agree that Gurode was the cause of it, but Proctor's lack of ANY response was very telling. Heck, by now the whole O-Line should be ready for an early snap as oftern as it happens :laugh2:

Just when I thought I had a pretty good (bad) measurement on Proctor, he goes and exceeds my maximum level of suckitude again! This was his worse game, and that is really saying something.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
superpunk;2495336 said:
That was all Gurode. Not Procter.

I'm not saying Procter wasn't bad. But Gurode snapped the ball early.

That's what I saw too and I immediately thought Gurode made another one of his boneheaded mistakes. But you have to admit, it was funny watching Proctor sit there like he was posing for a picture.. Well, funny until his guy laid the smackdown on Tony. :(

Silly Gurode.

PS. Proctor still sucked and is a liability.

slotshot

Reaction score
He didn't even bother to move his body when he casually looked behind him to watch Romo get stomped. (nice heads up play by Tony swatting it out of the end zone, btw...although it turned out to be unnecessary).

superpunk

Reaction score
slotshot;2495383 said:
I agree that Gurode was the cause of it, but Proctor's lack of ANY response was very telling. Heck, by now the whole O-Line should be ready for an early snap as oftern as it happens :laugh2:

Just when I thought I had a pretty good (bad) measurement on Proctor, he goes and exceeds my maximum level of suckitude again! This was his worse game, and that is really saying something.
Well, look at it this way.

If Gurode HADN'T snapped it, and the Giants had been drawn offsides, and Procter stayed home, then we get a free five yards.

Just another boneheaded day at the office by Gurode. He's going to get Tony killed.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
superpunk;2495392 said:
Just another boneheaded day at the office by Gurode. He's going to get Tony killed.

Not to worry...I think Procter will do it first.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2494937 said:
Why, did Gurode snap the ball too early again?

Adam, this is why I want to draft a quality C prospect. Gurode is mistake prone. His shotgun snaps are all over the place. He snaps the ball when the QB isn't ready or he doesn't snap it and we get a delay or have to waste a timeout. Then he gets stupid penalties. Honestly, after he got his face smashed in, he became a beast. He was an awesome C. However, he has regressed some IMO. His attention to detail is lacking. He needs to take a serious look at his game in the offseason and practice the finer points of the position. Perhaps he can call Stepnoski to come in and coach him up.

I want Jonathan Luigs of Arkansas or Eric Wood of Louisville in the draft.....Probably Wood more, since he can be had in the later rounds. I would rather use our 2nd on a S or LB.

links18

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2494937 said:
Why, did Gurode snap the ball too early again?

Don't you know you can't criticize players after a win? What were you thinking? :eek::

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Proctor probably just wanted to make sure he didn't get a false start so he just waited 5 seconds after the play was over before he moved.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2495784 said:
Proctor probably just wanted to make sure he didn't get a false start so he just waited 5 seconds after the play was over before he moved.

:laugh2: Actually it was closer to 10 seconds.....or so it seemed.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
links18;2495549 said:
Don't you know you can't criticize players after a win? What were you thinking?

Being responsible for allowing a safety is one of the exceptions to that rule.

newlander

Reaction score
Romo almost got killed in the end zone: which was Gurode's fault: dummy forgot the snap count: but seriously guys regarding Procter, can't we just leave Bennett in at H-back to block in the back field on passing downs? Who cares if they know we're going to throw? Knowing and stopping are weapons are 2 different things: I'm serious, he's so bad I'd just put a tight end or extra o.lineman in the backfield at Hback: it's not worth gettin TR mauled......