This just sucks

sago1

Reaction score
Well at least the Giant trolls can't say much. They beat a team which hasn't won a game yet 13-10. We blow out those same Dolphins when a better Green was at QB.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Yep it's always nice to have a buffer by getting some help from other teams, but good teams take care of their own business.

We need to pummel our own division. If we can't win against our own division then we aren't good enough anyway. If we take care of business within our own NFC East then we get home field and a bye. Our own division and MAYBE (and I think it's a big maybe) the Packers are the threats in NFC.

Since we have 5 games within our own division and the Packers left out of 9 games (plus Detroit always seems to beat us no matter how bad they are), the season really is getting going for us now.

Time to see what the team is really made of.

As has been the theme all year.......NO EXCUSES. My only real concern is our secondary. Against accurate QB's we struggle. It's that simple.

LarryCanadian

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
burmafrd;1732491 said:
Our picks will be at least in the upper 20s. The Browns pick probably 15 or up.
Anyone dreaming of McFadden can pretty much forget it. Unless you want to use both of ours to get him.

McFadden is irrelevant - We have MB3 as a feature back next year.

There are a boatload of "other" RB's in this draft. McFadden looked average yesterday. I don't see why he's a top 5 pick.......

burmafrd

Reaction score
I want a CB - but I have not been impressed by any I have seen this year enough to use a first on one.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
miami had a chance....they played even with the giants most of the game.

i have no clue why they decided to go for a pass on 2nd and goal at the 2. The NYG defense wasn't really doing a good job stopping the run. I say just pound it for 4 straight downs. If you dont score, they are pinned very deep. Instead the dolphins got cute, and Lemon lost the grip on the ball.

The ball just seemed to keep bouncing the Giants way today. Even when the Dolphins did something positive, on the next play, something negative would happen.....penalty, botched snapped, overthrow, etc...I guess those are the breaks when your team is a bottom feeder.....all the positive karma seems to go the way of the other team.

I am more disappointed with the Rams and Vikings. The Vikings D didnt even come to the game. Also, why did they not pass it to AP at all today? Use him in the passing game as well. St. Louis had a 14-0 lead and then just went to sleep, as if the game was over.

At least Carolina lost and Tennessee won

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
yeah, we have not had much help this year.. any other year and rackers would have nailed that one last week to beat the skins.

Nav22

Reaction score
You folks ready for this? Aaron Glenn pick-six off Jeff Garcia.

Let the meltdown begin. :)

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Nav22;1732692 said:
You folks ready for this? Aaron Glenn pick-six off Jeff Garcia.

Let the meltdown begin. :)

I KNEW we shouldn't have let him walk. He's just entering his prime!:D

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys19;1732369 said:
Don't worry, the Skins will lose later today

They haven't lost yet - it's only 52-0. There's still time.

You people still want a shoot out with New England?????????????????????????

vicjagger

Reaction score
theogt;1732487 said:
We got a 1st round pick for essentially a 3rd and 4th rounder.

I'm lost. Didn't we give up a pick around #22 (can't remember the exact number) for Cleveland's first round pick?

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
Sarge;1733339 said:
They haven't lost yet - it's only 52-0. There's still time.

You people still want a shoot out with New England?????????????????????????

at least we can score some points on them, heck even Miami scored on them...