This kid is gonna get power owned by microsoft.

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
http://www.xboxcore.com/gaming_news/707.html

Xbox 360 Image and Information Leak
- Lee Tomko, " L3e ", Executive Director
Monday, July 18, 2005 - 05:24:00 EST

Late Sunday night a forum user on Gamespot.com posted a few images of himself playing Halo 2 on a (test) Xbox 360 and spilled some beans on the console.

After he realized what he had done the images were removed from where they were hosted and the user tried to clean up what he had done. But if you know anything about the Internet, leaks such as this can spread extremely fast through the internet. Below are a few images and direct quotes from the user.

" my step dad works here in seattle for xbox hes the forgein tester guy. He had a trip to mexico to test the new xbox so he had to bring it home and he let me play it. There arnt any xbox360 games yet i guess so all i got to play was halo 2. but all the test stuff was on there like dolphin and light shadow stuff, Oh and the XBOX dashboard . I uesto hATE xbox purley a PS fan. but WOW new xbox has some COol stuff. First i tried dolphin witch doesnt have liek GOOD grapics or anything its just a frame test and the xbox was geting 3000+ frames witch was pretty stuinning for me. and the Xbox dashboard is amazing im not aloud to tell everything about it but WOW theres soo much crap on the xbox and some of it is sooO miscelanius. theres xbox arcade were u can Dl like arcade games and crap and u can stream music from ur PC to ur xbox and tons and tons and tons of other crap. I just thought id post about it, ps3 is definatly guna have some compitition. IM SURE all of u have probably read stuff like this on sites but OH one more thing im not supposed tell this, but the power supply conecter thing for the xbox, lets just say its not COMPACT, witch might be why u havnt seen it in any pics. thats all for now post some feedback " - Elmojesus – Gamespot Forums

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v661/payton34smith22/gs2360.jpg

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
As for the power supply not being compact, our best guess is that Microsoft has moved the power supply unit (usually found inside of a computer or console) and moved it into the power cord to save room inside of the Xbox 360 case. But then again, since it is obvious that he was not playing with the retail version, anything could change.

After a few posts of non-believes the kid then went on and posted images of his step-dad's business card and some sort of Microsoft security card.

Microsoft is aware of the issue but hasn't done anything or announced anything due to the fact that it is Sunday night / Monday morning. Here are two quotes from a Microsoft employee on the Team Xbox Forums:

"The images are real." – Bender - TXB Forums
"it is pretty entertaining
smile.gif
Should be an interesting Monday for the legal team at Microsoft."
– Bender - TXB Forums

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v661/payton34smith22/gs23602.jpg

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
Here is another quote from the user on the Gamespot forums: “kk just saw the new posts, u guys post fast. ya its Not partiularly heavy, theres alot of starange colored lights in it liek blue and amber, and i SWERE theres a button on the front that when u push it, all that happens is green lights light up around the power button. im SURE the button does something but i couldnt get it to do anything and just incase ur wondering the little thing on the floor next to the tv in the last pictures is the wirless network bridge for xbox live , and its the ONLY one you can use for the xbox, my step dad said there are preloaded drivers for it on the xbox so u cant use a differnt one. and im pretty sure that means its guna REALY expensive too.” - Elmojesus - Gamespot Forums

… and another quote:

“sorry.. i only had it for 1 night about a week ago. i didnt take any more pics just a few. i dont rember to much about the dashboard al i really rember is the streaming music from u computer thing. and in live i think there was thing for freinds and stuff and u can create ur own profile i think. and then in arcade there were soem cheesy arcade games, i wasnt aloud to copy anything to the HD, but in my pik its the thing on the top and its detactchable, thers also a tab called system in xbox dashboard with a hole bunch of system settings, i cant rember what they were they wernt liek grpahics settings or anything though. uhhh i rember it got 3000+ frames on dolphin witch was pretty cool. OH OH OH and thers a loading screen, and theres Xbox.defualt or seomthing like that cus its compatible with old xbox games (obviusly) but its like a system in a system u load it from the xbox xcreen and then instead of the xbox 360 logo poping up it liek goes blak and changes to the old xbox logo. and maybe it was just hopefull wishing but the grpahics in halo 2 SEEMED better to me, idk if they actually were cus maybe i was imagining things, but to me they looked better(not extremly) better geomatry, more smooth, stuff like that” - Elmojesus - Gamespot Forums
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v661/payton34smith22/gs23603.jpg

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
Well Mircosoft is goign to rip out his innards and play hacky sack with his brain. This guy is dead lol.

Be surprised if his dad didn't lose his job as a result. Poor guy. When I got home I'd be so angry I couldnt see straight. lol No doubt he wont be playign games for quite some time.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Maybe the kid should put down the xbox and pick up a dictionary and learn to spell :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Payton34smith22 said:
Well Mircosoft is goign to rip out his innards and play hacky sack with his brain. This guy is dead lol.

Be surprised if his dad didn't lose his job as a result. Poor guy. When I got home I'd be so angry I couldnt see straight. lol No doubt he wont be playign games for quite some time.

Microsoft isn't a forgiving company. His dad is toast...

By the time the legal department gets done with him, he won't be able to afford a PS1 at a pawn shop

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Something seems fishy here.
How can someone possibly be that bad of a speller?

In any case, this system is going to be the @#$*!
I have complete faith in it and it's going to blow PS3 out the water.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Stupid question if his dad was a tester for Xbox or Microsoft or who ever, don't you think he'd make enough money to buy furniture and a little nicer TV than that? Also why would they send home a unit to test with only one game? There are games for it they played them at the gaming expo a few months ago. I think this is a load IMO someone blowing smoke and laughing about how many people are buying his Lies....