This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannix

Reaction score
I honestly need help with this message that I'm seeing on a post I just made over on NFL Zone....am I being watched for some reason? I love this site, and if I am doing something wrong, or being watched, I'd like to know about it....the thread I started is because of real news, and I honestly felt that the news media has swept it, and other instances of the subject matter under the rug....and then selectively crucified others. I thought that after close to 2000 posts, I'd built up at least a little street cred....at least enough where the mods shouldn't have any fear of me going off the rails....someone please fill me in. Thx in advance!

Last edited:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I honestly need help with this message that I'm seeing on a post I just made over on NFL Zone....am I being watched for some reason? I love this site, and if I am doing something wrong, or being watched, I'd like to know about it....the thread I started is because of real news, and I honestly felt that the news media has swept it, and other instances of the subject matter under the rug....and then selectively crucified others. I thought that after close to 2000 posts, I'd built up at least a little street cred....at least enough where the mods shouldn't have any fear of me going off the rails....someone please fill me in. Thx in advance!
We have an automated system that sometimes flags posts for moderator approval.

This happens to several posts every day and in most cases, the posts are approved.

Post counts are irrelevant to the system as are who posted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.