This might sound selfish..but I have a real problem if Garret leaves after 1 yr

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
khiladi;1906881 said:
Tell that to those that said that Jerry owed Miami and that he should let Jeff ireland go...
EXACTLY...I feel badly for Jerry...the star is being USED...we are on national TV every week because of Jerry's tireless work and HIS MONEY...which comes from the FANS...these guys stop here to get a cup of coffee and bolt...do you really think Jerry would have brought Jason here if he thought he would leave in 1 year...this is unreal!!!!!!!!!

khiladi

Reaction score
bbailey423;1907008 said:
EXACTLY...I feel badly for Jerry...the star is being USED...we are on national TV every week because of Jerry's tireless work and HIS MONEY...which comes from the FANS...these guys stop here to get a cup of coffee and bolt...do you really think Jerry would have brought Jason here if he thought he would leave in 1 year...this is unreal!!!!!!!!!

I'm just laughing at the hypocrisy. The whole media was speaking about how Jerry owes Miami, and yet, Miami is sitting here 'raiding' the Cowboys personnel department. Where is the class of Parcells? It isn't that I'm not glad over-rated coaches like Tony Sparano are leaving, but the media hypocrisy is downright laughable.

I just love how the media suddenly forgot that Jaques Reeves was a Parcells draft-pick...