This Offense is Special

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I know many in the media, and fans as well, thought this offense would be better than last year but still put up less points this year. Heres we are 3 games into the season and we have already scored 117 points!!!! and we still left points on the field the last 2 games. ANd we don't even have our #2 WR on the field yet. I am really starting to believe TO when he said we can put up 40-50 points a game if we wanted to. GO Cowboys! Go JG!!!!

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

parchy

Reaction score
I know it's sad, but I haven't been this happy in a long, long time.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
DallasInDC;1665327 said:
I know many in the media, and fans as well, thought this offense would be better than last year but still put up less points this year. Heres we are 3 games into the season and we have already scored 117 points!!!! and we still left points on the field the last 2 games. ANd we don't even have our #2 WR on the field yet. I am really starting to believe TO when he said we can put up 40-50 points a game if we wanted to. GO Cowboys! Go JG!!!!

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

You said it Dallas!

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Wait a minute.......weren't we supposed to be doomed when Terry Glenn got injured?

I just hope for continued good health to our current offense, and a speedy recovery to Terry...............

DallasInDC

Reaction score
parchy;1665336 said:
I know it's sad, but I haven't been this happy in a long, long time.

Doesn't it feel great that the Cowboys are relevant again. It has been a long time coming.

Thank you BP and Ireland for getting us the players!

Thank you JJ for getting JG and Wade!

Thank you Wade for getting this team chemistry and a family metality (and hoepfully a defense - fingers crossed)!

Thank you Romo for finally giving the Cowboys something they have been missing since the 90's - a franchise QB!

Thank you TO for finally being a team player!

Thank you Henry for bringing you A game despite the critics! Good call eduncan :rolleyes:

Thank you Barber for being so determined and giving it your all on every play!

Thank you Witten for being the Probowl TE that you are!

Thank you Cowboys for being 3-0!!!

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Last time the Bears defense gave up this many points was January 01, 2006 (2005 season), Week 17 vs Minnesota when they lost... 34-10

ALSO:

Dallas had drives of: 57yds (FG), 41yds (blocked FG attempt), 89yds (TD), 91yds (TD), 19yds (FG), 78yds (TD).

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2 words

JASON GARRETT

Continuously going for the throat. Why try and run through that road-block when you can have an air-assalt via Romo/TO/Witten and company?

tunahelper

Reaction score
They might be able to average more than me when playing Madden?

Unreal!

DallasInDC

Reaction score
tunahelper;1665443 said:
They might be able to average more than me when playing Madden?

Unreal!

:laugh2:

You gotta love the brass set that JG carries around. He is willing to lay it all out and trust his players to execute. How many coordinators would go strictly pass with a lead for several series. I'm sure we will get burned at least once this season with this aggressiveness but he will more than his share with it is as well. I can live with a loss knowing that he will leave nothing on the field.