This post personifies all Skins fans thoughts and feelings...

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
There isn't a response on that thread yet........Not even a nOOb agrees.......wow......that sucks.....

Chicago

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

But as we all know hope is the last thing that will die. For every fan in the world the next day offers a new beginning. In business they teach us "think positive". What do you expect from the cowboys next season, a 5-11 or a playoff birth? The latter I assume. So I don´t see a difference between you and this Reds fan. (in this case :))

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I don't know. I don't see more than a hand full of cowboys supporting the bledsoe signing. But just about the whole extremeskins board loved the brunnell signing...

Chicago

Reaction score
Tio said:
I don't know. I don't see more than a hand full of cowboys supporting the bledsoe signing. But just about the whole extremeskins board loved the brunnell signing...

With the reputation of Gibbs to tutor older QBs to SB, see Theismann, Williams, for most people the Brunell adventure seemed not that bad in 2004. 34 years old QB nowadays have normally a little gas in their tank. If there´s anyone with knowledge, who could foresee this disaster - my congrats. Brunell seemed to be one of the rare Qb, who has lost it in a very short time. Here in Germany we have an old saying. "You´re much smarter coming out of the church" Stand by your team especially in the offseason. Most of the regular seasons the last decade were pain anyway.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Not even I thought he would play that bad .......I thought he would at least still have a gun on him......often times under throwing 40 yard passes.....

What ever happened to the 83 yard throw?......I don't consider 34 old either....thats sad......

k19

Reaction score
This guys 38 and can't figure out basic punctuation? I am willing to bet one of two things...
He lives at home (probably in the basement) and has a high-ranking government job.

He's really Little Napoleon making a futile attempt to rally the troops :D

k19

Reaction score
Tio said:

Just about all of the Extremeskins board loved the Bledsoe signing too

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

Yeah, those are some pretty outrageous thoughts, but you can't fault the guy for it. Even if people don't say it, we all know everyone thinks that way about their team. They hope they have a dream season and everything goes their way. I sure do hope the Cowboys have a SB season and everyone they realeased will do terrible and everyone they signed will do great. It's just natural.

Sadly, that guy's dream of the Commanders having a dream season can't happen because they would have to get through the boyz to pull it of and THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!:D