This proves that a lot of Eagles Fans work behind the scenes at ESPN

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I just watched the most memorable moments of the decade in the NFL and would you believe that there was no highlights of the Eagles down moments? No Highlights of none of their playoff losses in the decade just the highlight of the 4th and 26 play in 2004. And you they had to throw that Romo play in there when he fumbled in 2006. But i just wonder why no highlights for these teams in the decade recap which I believe were BIG MOMENTS for the franchises

Tampa Bay beating Eagles in NFC Championship Game which was last game at the Vet in 2003

Panthers Beating the Eagles in NFC Championship in 2004

Pats beating Eagles in the SB in 2005

I truly hate ESPN and only someone who hates the Eagles like me would notice this PATHETIC Decade recap of the NFL. I also don't recall seeing any POSITIVE cowboy moments in the video recap..

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't see it, but I'm not surprised. The "most memorable" stuff always includes Cowboys failure.

You know what's ironic? If Dallas had been in Philly's shoes this decade, it would be considered a failed decade. Can't win the big one. Several NFCCCG losses. A Super Bowl loss. The Cowboys would not be revered like the Eagles have been this decade. It we be considered fail. And Romo wouldn't get the love that McNabb does. He'd be considered a big game loser.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
they didnt have mcnabb being picked by barber to close down the vet?

thats typical.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
It is big news when the Cowboys win. It is HUGE news when they lose.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
theebs;3173404 said:
they didnt have mcnabb being picked by barber to close down the vet?

thats typical.

You would have thought they would have since that was one the biggest upset of the decade but NOPE

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
They forgot to show highlights of the Cardinals beating the Eagles last year to reach their first SB but managed to show the highlight of the Steelers beating the Cardinals in the SB.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I think it probably has more to do with the fact that nobody outside of Philly fans and NFCE fans gives a rip about Philly's failures. Don't think that ESPN doesn't know that.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Future;3173811 said:
I think it probably has more to do with the fact that nobody outside of Philly fans and NFCE fans gives a rip about Philly's failures. Don't think that ESPN doesn't know that.

I'm talking more from a memorable sports moment. Now all the philly playof losses were not worth showing but out of all of them there was two that were memorable because the Bucs and Cardinals reached the SB for the first time in their franchise history.

I agree that these philly losses were not worth showing

Loss to Giants in 2001 playoffs
Loss to Rams in 2002 playoffs
loss to Saints in 2007 playoffs