This roller coaster ride is making me sick

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
We win , we're great!!!, we lose (only for the second time this year) and we suck.

Constructive criticism is fine ,but the bashing thats going on is just ridiculous.

Some of you guys take the fun out of being a fan.

I'm outa here.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
The NFL games and emotional investment is rollercoaster ride, some can deal with it and some can't. Whatever floats your boat.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Well, to be honest, it hasn't been much of a rollercoaster season.

At least for me.

We've only gone down twice and the rest we have been going up.

Its when you win one, lose one, win one, lose won, when I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
This season spoiled me. I wasn't expecting us to lose again. EVER.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
What do you expect? It was a piss poor performance by Romo, 5 players were injured, it's December and we're headed toward the playoffs. What a huge letdown it would be if we didn't pick ourselves up here after such a strong start... especially for the fans that have stuck it out with the Boys over these past several years filled with disappointment. It's also disheartening in the manner this game was lost. It wasn't a hard fought battle with both teams playing their hardest football... we lost a game where we should have been up by 25 points.

Yes, some of the stuff is over the top, but most of the concerns some people have presented are well worth bringing up, IMO.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I'm at unease, but yeah, some people are acting insane. BTW, last week it was Defense, and people been saying our D sucks. The D played tonight. It was the offense that never clicked. So, y'all can't say toldcha so.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
One thing that's may have caused this rollercoaster reaction from people is they've been saying we're better than the Patriots. Not right now we're not. We still have someway to go. Maybe when we meet them.