This Season Is Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
How could the season be over when we are just about to approach game #6? I haven't given up on being entertained, even if that's all that this season has to offer. It's no different to me, even when things proceed as if nothing had happened last week. Every week of football with this team is a game unto itself unless the season is cancelled. I haven't seen any indication of that at all. :rolleyes:

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaaaaawn. Rainbows and unicorns champ, life is all rainbows and unicorns.

You sure seem to know me quite well, have we met? After all you know exactly what I think along with the people who have to be around me. I feel bad for the poor *******s I’m meeting with in a couple hours for a few beers. They must be gluttons for mental punishment, I’m baffled of why they asked me to meet them.

You must have offered to buy the beer. Judging by your content here, there can be no other explanation.

aria

Reaction score
You must have offered to buy the beer. Judging by your content here, there can be no other explanation.
Real original. What’s next “I bet you’re real fun at parties?”

So because I don’t like a few personalities on this team and don’t let 20+ years of mediocrity fool me, that’s a spot on reflection of my personality and perspective on everything else in life? Lol, you’re whacked and more out of touch with reality than even I am.

Move along nutter, troll someone else, you bore me.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It was over before it began due to this crap defense. Part of it was injuries, part was not doing enough in FA, but the biggest part was bringing in Nolan as DC.
He finally found his niche in the league as an LB Coach for NO, but someone thought “yeah..let’s give him his 3rd or 4th crack at being DC...it’ll work this time!” We played ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.