This team has officially imploded

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
So? Did you ever play?

Yes. No. Maybe so. Does that matter? Do I need to delve into my personal life to please you and your theories? No, I don’t believe I do. Believe the implode or don’t. Believe a HC can fix it or don’t. I don’t care of your opinion on me.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn’t play for a environment that was as toxic as this.
Even if you played the flute in the band you would know that the band
Yes. No. Maybe so. Does that matter? Do I need to delve into my personal life to please you?
Anyone that has been part of a team, football, band.... whatever, knows that the team takes on the personality of their HC. If you never played, sthu, if you did then I might respect your views a bit more.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes. No. Maybe so. Does that matter? Do I need to delve into my personal life to please you and your theories? No, I don’t believe I do. Believe the implode or don’t. Believe a HC can fix it or don’t. I don’t care of your opinion on me.
You make clown pics of people and you get butt hurt when people question you!!! Lol!!!! Figures!!

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Better question - at this point does anyone care what DLaw or Amari say? Add Dak and Garrett to the mix. It's all just nonsense blabbering.

And yes a HC change will fix a lot of issues. You see the game mismanagement each week. Remember this is still a top 10 offense AND defense. You know how many teams wish they had that? Lots!

Fix all the Garrett mistakes and fix the awful special teams. That alone would have won at least 3 or 4 more games this year.

You know how many teams wish they hadthat? Lots!

Im sure Pederson was thinking to himself, how did I just beat that team with my backups. They have everything I could maximize going forward minus the punter

shabazz

Reaction score
Of course they should have ran more deep routes, with the CBs sitting on them with no deep safety help.

Almost every time they showed Gallup, he had mad separation from his defender. Alot of meat left on that bone in a very winnable game

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
This team has officially imploded. Anyone hear what D-Law and Amari have said after the game (essentially calling out their coaches)?

D-Law: Talent without direction is nothing. Here, he is implying the coaches suck and that there is no leader on this team.

Amari: I feel like we should've ran more deep routes. He's obviously calling out the OC, HC, and even Dak here.

Jason Witten: Storm the castle! He yells as he yells at Kellen Moore for the 2nd or 3rd time this season.

Even the folks on The Break (Cowboys radio show), who are around players often, stated that there is A.) No accountability on this team, B.) A weird vibe and disconnect from the locker room, and C.) That there would be locker room stories of players calling each other out, not getting along with each other, and calling out coaches in the offseason.

It starts where they begin talking about the disconnect. They talk about no accountability and players earlier in the show.

They also talk about players. This is a big game. Cooper and Cobb just agree to be taken out of the game? No fighting or pleading to let them out there? They agree to let Ventell Bryant and Austin go out there in their place?

There are many, MANY more incidents on this! You guys think a simple HC change is going to fix this?

Instead of copy and paste here are my thoughts:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/this-entire-team-and-organization-sucks.449442/

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Kellen Moore was touted as a genius, without any proof. Just as Jason Garrett was touted as a offensive savant, again with no proof. You would think after getting kicked in the nether regions once that Jerry would learn but no, he double down and wastes another season. Any team the Cowboys field has to over come the idiot owner/GM, the puppet coaching staff who is just there for ornamental purposes and whomever the team is playing that week.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This team has officially imploded. Anyone hear what D-Law and Amari have said after the game (essentially calling out their coaches)?

D-Law: Talent without direction is nothing. Here, he is implying the coaches suck and that there is no leader on this team.

Amari: I feel like we should've ran more deep routes. He's obviously calling out the OC, HC, and even Dak here.

Jason Witten: Storm the castle! He yells as he yells at Kellen Moore for the 2nd or 3rd time this season.

Even the folks on The Break (Cowboys radio show), who are around players often, stated that there is A.) No accountability on this team, B.) A weird vibe and disconnect from the locker room, and C.) That there would be locker room stories of players calling each other out, not getting along with each other, and calling out coaches in the offseason.

It starts where they begin talking about the disconnect. They talk about no accountability and players earlier in the show.

They also talk about players. This is a big game. Cooper and Cobb just agree to be taken out of the game? No fighting or pleading to let them out there? They agree to let Ventell Bryant and Austin go out there in their place?

There are many, MANY more incidents on this! You guys think a simple HC change is going to fix this?

I watched this amari, and the girl amber was actually the smartest of the 4 lol.
She said she wanted to see how Dak does with another HC and scheme, and I do too, and the same thing would apply to amari and the others.

As far as them coming out , that is what they are told to do, and just like at your job if your boss tells you to do something ,
even if you know it isnt the way it should be , you still have to do it.
Plus I think the players, many of them are sick of this coaching staff and the play book, play calling scheme etc.
So I can understand being unmotivated when you know it is archaic and stupid.

Even if cowboys get in playoffs, they cant compete with SF, so I think the players know with the hc and staff they have they would be eliminated
in the playoffs.

They also said that in a previous game bennett was trying to get D Law and someone else back on the field for a big play, but they had been rotated out
and didnt know what to do. So bennett knows on big plays the best guys should be in the game but our coaches think it is ok just to have a fresh body in
there.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yes. A good HC will change the culture. Did you ever play???
I think a strong minded HC who is innovative and knows how to deal with these young players today, could turn it around in very short time, like in TC,
it just has to be someone who is a real leader. It isnt about x's and o's, it is about leadership and proper motivation.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
who cares, the only two factors that matter now, whos the next HC and what do SJ and JJ do? that is way more important.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Nope, not me.

kskboys

Reaction score
Better question - at this point does anyone care what DLaw or Amari say? Add Dak and Garrett to the mix. It's all just nonsense blabbering.

And yes a HC change will fix a lot of issues. You see the game mismanagement each week. Remember this is still a top 10 offense AND defense. You know how many teams wish they had that? Lots!

Fix all the Garrett mistakes and fix the awful special teams. That alone would have won at least 3 or 4 more games this year.
Yup. W/ just the slightest of tweaking, this team would easily be 10-5 right now and would've clinched the division weeks ago.

kskboys

Reaction score
I didn’t play for a environment that was as toxic as this.
The couple times in my life I ended up on a toxic team, I left. I'm not a quitter and see almost everything through, but when you're on a team where it's all favorites and family, it's time to move on.

CB61

Reaction score

I'll beat this dead horse again there needs to be a whole culture change and that needs to start at the top with Jerry Jones regardless of who the coach is !!! So I guess you're right a new head coach will not fix all of this. It has to start with Jerry Jones

CB61

Reaction score
The culture went bad over a number of years I'm not sure that it can be fixed in one year it could go a long way towards that if Jerry looks in the mirror and realizes he is 90% of the problem