This team is a joke

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a terrible team all around. Our idiot players on defense jumping around after penalties. Jaylon telling everyone to go one way and the the play is another.

what a joke this team is. Awful coaching and an awful defense. They got schooled by Jason Garret today.
Chalé!!! Dak sucks!

Dreski

Reaction score
Is this an indictment on 50?
Sean Lee can only do so much at his age and on the sidelines. Jaylon Smith ain’t it. I feel like DLaw gives Smith the side eye every time he has his silly celebrations

ESisback

Reaction score
It's really not.
Yeah, it is. It’s offensive to a lot of overweight people I know. It’s also unnecessary and usually irrelevant. My best friend weighs 335, and he’s cool as hell, very smart, and happily married for almost 30 years!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
What a terrible team all around. Our idiot players on defense jumping around after penalties. Jaylon telling everyone to go one way and the the play is another.

what a joke this team is. Awful coaching and an awful defense. They got schooled by Jason Garret today.
I have to admit that watching Jaylon jumping around like a high school kid after making a tackle that gained 8 yds,, made me cringe in disgust a bit.
Lewis laughing after costing this team with his bone head foul made me throw up in my mouth a bit.

Cmac

Reaction score
I actually like DLaw! And I kinda agree on Smith. Just feels like he be doing too much
Yep....I meant Jaylon and Lee.....LB position needs a do over. JSmith gonna get saved by youth/$$, and someone in his ear. Need speed and an SEC or Buckeye interior lineman

Dreski

Reaction score
Yep....I meant Jaylon and Lee.....LB position needs a do over. JSmith gonna get saved by youth/$$, and someone in his ear. Need speed and an SEC or Buckeye interior lineman
I was watching Tommy Togiai play against Clemson, idk if he’s gonna declare or what round he would go if he did, but a big boy like that would be awesome

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
I think you’re using the word schooled extremely loosely here. In fact, I don’t see a single Giants offensive stat that you can say schooled the Cowboys. They are all average or below. If you compare the Cowboys offensive stats to the Giants offensive stats, they are close enough that you could almost say that KM schooled the Giants defense other than the final score. What if Cee Dee Lamb could catch the ball....again, using your logic here.
Score: C 19. G. 23
Off Yards. C 307. G 336
Pass Yard C 199. G. 211
Rush Yards C. 108. G 125
Again there is nothing here to suggest Jason Garret schooled the Dallas Cowboys, nothing.

How about the fact that the giants came in with about the worst offense in football and had their best offensive day in a month and a half?
And it would have been more provided their tightend could catch the ball and the refs didn’t gift us a 15 yard penalty for no reason when the giants were driving again.

So yes. The giants offense is 31st in the NFL. Today they functioned like an above average offense.