This team is going to win the Superbowl.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Amazing that people keep starting these types of threads.

What the heck did you see yesterday that made you think we are going to win the Super Bowl?

Going to the Playoffs is highly doubtful at this point.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Sorry guy, you're dreaming. This is a horrible coaching staff. Even last year I felt the defensive side of the coaching staff was horrible. We still had Sparano on the offensive side.

We'd be lucky if we get to 10-6. I don't want to hear this team and 2008/2009 Superbowl mentioned in the same sentence again unless we at least make the playoffs this year. Get realistic folks, 10-6 we should be jumping for joy. 12-4? Wow, just unreal.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Cowboys2008;2398215 said:
I'm with the first guy on this. The season isn't over by a long shot AND I predict it to end the same place I always thought it'd end. The Super Bowl.

I'm also thinking Romo's time to truly step up and shine is just on the horizon too. He desperately wanted to come right back in and play, leading this team but just couldn't. Mortality moment. I think the second Romo gets back that we're going to see him take it back like on a mission. Add Roy E. Williams atop that. Super Bowl Champs!
Your sig is way out of date. :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2398459 said:
after they pick up Hostile

maybe Sleepy Oaks can pick up Poet-Tree too
I need the company of interesting people.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2395773 said:
we will finish 12-4. I don't care our ****ty our defense plays our O will not be stopped.

i say we lose one more game...maaaaaaayyyybe 2. and I think that one game will be against the eagles.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Silverstar;2395897 said:
Has there ever been a 12-4 wildcard team?

Cuz, the gnats don't lose three more games IMHO.

Jaguars, also 13-3 I believe.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I wish I shared your optimism. Unless our O-line starts to actually protect the QB, we're going to continue to struggle no matter how much talent we have. It's hard to execute an offensive game plan when the QB is running for his life a second after the ball is snapped.