This Team Is Pathetic

Hoofbite

Reaction score
End of story.

No heart, no accountability, no nothing.

Wade is a joke and the team is a reflection of that.

Dallas is getting blown out by a team that should be picking top 5.

Dallas will not be a legit team until Wade is gone. His attitude is absolutely disgusting. I'm so sick of his "we're good enough" attitude that I seriously wouldn't mind the team tanking for a few weeks if it meant that Wade was going to get fired.

Week-in and Week-out you see it on the field. Every time the defense makes a play, there are about 5 guys raising there hand like they were the ones who did all the work. However, when the defense gives up a big play, everyone shrugs their shoulders and looks around for another player to take responsibility and not a single player on the defense admits to being the responsible party.

Its just sad. All the talent you could ask for and an idiot dragging them down.

I wonder how long Jerry will let Wade continue on. I honestly cannot see it lasting much longer. Jerry has spent far too much money to watch everything go to hell in a hand basket because the coach is a big ******.

Honestly, after 1/2 of the season, I cannot see this team winning a playoff game with Wade. And if 1/2 of the season doesn't tell you something, you're either blind or not paying attention.

But then there is the problem of the players. Why do they always come out flat? Actually, I take that back. They didn't come out flat today, they came out and played well, and they played flat. Whatever the problem is, it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Dallas needs some sort of change. At the current pace, this team is doomed.

http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y188/thehoofbite/Wade.jpg

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I'll bump the hell out this thing if only for the time I put in making that toilet picture.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2353994 said:
End of story.

No heart, no accountability, no nothing.

Wade is a joke and the team is a reflection of that.

Dallas is getting blown out by a team that should be picking top 5.

Dallas will not be a legit team until Wade is gone. His attitude is absolutely disgusting. I'm so sick of his "we're good enough" attitude that I seriously wouldn't mind the team tanking for a few weeks if it meant that Wade was going to get fired.

Week-in and Week-out you see it on the field. Every time the defense makes a play, there are about 5 guys raising there hand like they were the ones who did all the work. However, when the defense gives up a big play, everyone shrugs their shoulders and looks around for another player to take responsibility and not a single player on the defense admits to being the responsible party.

Its just sad. All the talent you could ask for and an idiot dragging them down.

I wonder how long Jerry will let Wade continue on. I honestly cannot see it lasting much longer. Jerry has spent far too much money to watch everything go to hell in a hand basket because the coach is a big ******.

Honestly, after 1/2 of the season, I cannot see this team winning a playoff game with Wade. And if 1/2 of the season doesn't tell you something, you're either blind or not paying attention.

But then there is the problem of the players. Why do they always come out flat? Actually, I take that back. They didn't come out flat today, they came out and played well, and they played flat. Whatever the problem is, it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Dallas needs some sort of change. At the current pace, this team is doomed.

http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y188/thehoofbite/Wade.jpg

Playoffs????? You really think this team is going to the playoffs?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
yimyammer;2354090 said:
Playoffs????? You really think this team is going to the playoffs?

Never said I did. Just said I don't think Wade will get a win in the playoffs as the Dallas coach.

notherbob

Reaction score
I think all these darn football games are interferring with the Cowboys' choir practice.