This team is probably a Super Bowl contender with Ramsey, Jack, & sane Ro/Gregory

Zordon

Reaction score
Think about it.

Stacked linebacker unit, stacked secondary, one extra pass-rusher all while maintaining a top run game with Morris, McFadden, etc.

What could have been....

Zordon

Reaction score
Zeke takes us closer to a SB than Ramsey would have..
Ramsey helps get Wilcox and Church off the field.

You're telling me Zeke will do so much better than Morris that you wouldn't want that?

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score

And I think Jaylon Smith, Zeke, Lawrence and possibly Gregory and a good draft get us even closer next year.

We are definitely in a legitimate window when healthy (just like other contenders). The biggest obstacle is a loaded NFC, although the Cardinals look curiously bad so far. In fact, they are having the dreaded "players only" meeting today - in preseason.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
This... I really wish this Ramsey mess would go away once & for all. Thursday (and the official Zeke debut) can't get here fast enough.

Jaylon Smith is going to be a certified superstar on defense (next year). I'll save a seat for the OP on that wagon too.

Proof

Reaction score
I'm extremely excited for zeke, but yes I can't help but wonder if a defensive player @ 4 + morris and/or one of the later available backs in the daft don't contribute more across the board.

BUT, zekes on the team, he's a stud and we're gonna love it.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Think about it.

Stacked linebacker unit, stacked secondary, one extra pass-rusher all while maintaining a top run game with Morris, McFadden, etc.

What could have been....

I think we should wait and see how they look once they start playing real football.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I think keeping the opposing offense off the field with Zeke and Morris is far more important to a SB run than having a guy who only had 2 int throughout college. You can't score if you don't have the ball.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ramsey helps get Wilcox and Church off the field.

You're telling me Zeke will do so much better than Morris that you wouldn't want that?

Wilcox yes, but church isn't all that bad now that he will be playing a true SS position.
People need to get over themselves thinking they are better talent evaluators than those employed by the team.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Think about it.

What could have been....
Long learning curve for most NFL DBs

Aven8

Reaction score
Ramsey would have been a corner here, where would he play??

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Think about it.

What could have been....

They are a Super Bowl contender. Now.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
And we could be Super Bowl contenders without them too. Who knows. We will find out though here shortly.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
none of the teams in the nfc east are serious superbowl contenders. one will make the playoffs and be one and done