This team isn't for real

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Until they beat better competition I don't believe in them. I'm done with Dak he cannot beat better teams
The missed 43 yard field goal , dagger fake punt and defense that could not get off the field had nothing to do with it , dak needed 5 TDs instead of 3 you're right

Satchel89

Reaction score
Disappointing loss...I'm not totally putting this on Dak but he wasn't great today and neither was this team. How far does this team go in the playoffs?....We will see. Hate to be a Negative Nancy but until this team does something in the Playoffs, I don't care. I get the same vibe I have for 2 and a half decades... Losing in the first round. I hate being this way but they came out so flat and the running game is non-existent. Nothing ever changes

lqmac1

Reaction score
I used to have your responses to these types of posts, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t concerned. I was confident heading into this game, but I guess that’s what happens when you beat up on terrible teams.

Our offense has lost its explosiveness. Cardinals were down their top two corners today.

It’s looking like the defense has to win the game for us and if they have a day like today, where they can’t or don’t get any turnovers, the offense ***** the bed

lqmac1

Reaction score
Disappointing loss...I'm not totally putting this on Dak but he wasn't great today and neither was this team. How far does this team go in the playoffs?....We will see. Hate to be a Negative Nancy but until this team does something in the Playoffs, I don't care. I get the same vibe I have for 2 and a half decades... Losing in the first round. I hate being this way but they came out so flat and the running game is non-existent. Nothing ever changes
Man I’m just like you are. I’m usually very optimistic, but I just simply don’t have confidence in this team to beat the Bucs, Cardinals, Packers, Rams and teams of that caliber in the playoffs back to back to back.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
The missed 43 yard field goal , dagger fake punt and defense that could not get off the field had nothing to do with it , dak needed 5 TDs instead of 3 you're right
The problem for me is the dumb mistakes. This team isn't overcoming them

JayFord

Reaction score
this team is 11-5 not 5-11

and the 12 games GB has won has been against teams that arent currently in the playoffs

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I used to have your responses to these types of posts, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t concerned. I was confident heading into this game, but I guess that’s what happens when you beat up on terrible teams.

Our offense has lost its explosiveness. Cardinals were down their top two corners today.

It’s looking like the defense has to win the game for us and if they have a day like today, where they can’t or don’t get any turnovers, the offense ***** the bed
I know we're struggling and are probably not a SB caliber team. I just find some of the posts amusing. I don't understand getting that worked up to the point that you start calling players idiots, trash. Etc....just don't understand it.

lqmac1

Reaction score
I know we're struggling and are probably not a SB caliber team. I just find some of the posts amusing. I don't understand getting that worked up to the point that you start calling players idiots, trash. Etc....just don't understand it.
I’m with you regarding not being a Super Bowl caliber team. I just don’t see us beating three of the top four teams.

I’m a huge Dak supporter and never bash him like a lot of people on this board do, but I can’t help but put a lot of the blame on him. I just imagine what Rodgers, Brady or Mahomes can do with the weapons on this offemse and that defense. They would shred the NFL into pieces

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m with you regarding not being a Super Bowl caliber team. I just don’t see us beating three of the top four teams.

I’m a huge Dak supporter and never bash him like a lot of people on this board do, but I can’t help but put a lot of the blame on him. I just imagine what Rodgers, Brady or Mahomes can do with the weapons on this offemse and that defense. They would shred the NFL into pieces
Dak isn't on their level, we can all see that, but he's all we got.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
Some people were getting WAY too excited over the last 4 games.

You can only beat what's in front of you, but we were playing some awful teams.

slomoxn

Reaction score
I said they can’t beat the Rams or Cardinals after watching them play eachother; you’d have thought I said we were the worst team in the NFL. I wasn’t digging them but those two teams played at a different level when the completion stepped up. I fully believe any given Sunday but the the way they played wasn’t something I thought the cowboys would be able to match with the way the offense was playing. Hope they can get it together for the playoffs.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
I bang on people all the time for being negative, doom and gloom, knee jerkers, but there isn’t anyway this team is winning 3 playoff games plus the super bowl. No chance at all. None.

Garrett’s last year I posted over and over how a new coach wouldn’t make a difference. Everyone was screaming that we had to fire the coach. I kept saying it wouldn’t matter. A division championship and maybe a rare playoff win was as good as it was going to get. We saw that 3 times under Garret. We are seeing it again this year. We have to learn that this type of season is as good as it’s going to get. We aren’t seeing no damn nfc championship game. We ain’t going to no damn super bowl. We peaked last week with a nfc east championship and the right to host a playoff game. It’s as good as it get suckers.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Dak isn't on their level, we can all see that, but he's all we got.
Yeah definitely agree with that statement. It’s absolutely mind boggling how he can go from MVP candidate, playing like the best quarterback in the league the first half of the year to this. Like what the hell happened?

He went from MVP candidate to missing the pro bowl and now not even one of the favorites for comeback player of the year. It’s crazy.

gmb1

Reaction score
Hopefully this team can win a Superbowl in the next 2 years. That's all I have to say. :)

Silverstar

Reaction score
I'm just gonna let this season play out.

My prediction was 12-5 anyway so....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Today's game may end up being a good thing. This team probably thought they were unbeatable after scoring a million touchdowns last week. They came out flat today and this is the type of wake up call they need going into the playoffs. Maybe they rebound at Philly.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Lost to Stafford, Goff, and Wince, and then beat the most stack team in the league. Dak be like that sometime.

Cards averaged 17 points in those losses. Today they got 25 and could've scored again on their last possession.

It's not just Dak. Wince scored 22 and won. Dak scored 22 and lost.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
This offensive line isn't for real. And there is a serious misuse of personnel going on with this team.