Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team needs to be:
  1. Kicked in the teeth
  2. Kicked in the groin
  3. And kicked in the shin for good measure
...UNTIL it stops accepting "good enough".

This is all about winning championships and championship teams aren't chameleons or GEICO geckos. They are harden, focused and unyielding in their resolve.

I thought that I began to see glimpses of that during the Philadelphia game. I know that I didn't see it yesterday.

When both the offensive and defensive linemen were allowing Washington to blow them off the line, where was the outrage? When Barber was getting stuff in the backfield, where was the anger? When Portis and Betts was slashing and manhandling would be tacklers, where was the rage?

Games are won in the trenches. The temperment of a team starts there and radiates outward. We were being punched in the face and nobody stopped to say, "WHOA!" We're the you-know-what Dallas Cowboys! We're not going to take this you-know-what anymore; and now WE'RE going to start dishing out the same pain you've been dishing out to us times two!

After the first quarter, I never saw any of that. This team is full of talent, but you can't depend on talent guaranteeing jack. In the Chronicles of Riddick, there was one lesson and one lesson only.

You keep what you kill.

It's way past time for this team to develop a killer attitude. It's way past time for this team to start taking names and kicking you-know-what. It's way past time for this team to get mean. Nasty. Ugly. And if it takes a few more teams elbowing Dallas in the throat to force them into the right mindset this year, so be it.

School's out. It's time for this team to finally step up. Let's go.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Chief;2295729 said:
Wade has grown a pair.

nfl_g_phillips_1_200.jpg

Oh, you mean something a little lower.
:lmao2::lmao: